Telerik Forums
UI for Blazor Forum
2 answers
505 views

Hi

I've put a TelerikComboBox inside a TelerikWindow not visible by default.

<TelerikComboBox Data="@ListaUnMis"
                                         Filterable="false"
                                         Placeholder="Selezione Unotà di Misura"
                                         @bind-Value="@selectedProduct.CodUnMis" TextField="@nameof(CMD_UnMis.Descrizione)"
                                         ValueField="@nameof(CMD_UnMis.CodUnMis)" AllowCustom="false" >
                        </TelerikComboBox>

In a grid when I click an edit button I open the modal TelerikWindow and set the selectedProduct.

...but .... the inital valu is not displayed. Remain only blank.

Using TelerikDropDownList all works fine.

Tnx

Giampaolo
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
 answered on 14 Apr 2020
1 answer
320 views

Hello,

I have a bool column in my grid displaying checkboxes. This works fine. In the column header I have filer's drop-down box with text "All", "Is true", "Is false".

Is there any way to change this text? I need it be All, Selected, Unselected or something else.

Thanks.

 

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Apr 2020
1 answer
248 views

Hi, 

It seems as though these things only work on the current page. Is there a way to do these things at teh dataset level?

Any guidance would be great!

Thanks  …. Ed

Eyup
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Apr 2020
1 answer
1.1K+ views

I would like to add a icon in the TextBox, like a search icon, or email or phone. (see attached file) Is this possible?

 

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Apr 2020
8 answers
2.1K+ views

Is there anyway to do an 'addon' button with the TelerikTextBox?

I've tried the following but it puts the button on it's own line:

<div class="col-11 col-md-8">
    <div class="input-group">
        <TelerikTextBox Width="100%" Class="form-control" Id="personname"
                        ValueChanged="@((string s) => PersonName_OnValueChanged(s))"
                        Value="@logItem.PersonName"
                        ValueExpression="@(() => logItem.PersonName)" />
        <div class="input-group-append">
            <button class="btn btn-outline-primary" type="button" id="clearpersonname">X</button>
        </div>
    </div>
</div>

 

In this case I want to add a way for the user to clear the contents of the TextBox. Another way would be to add an 'X' to the right side of the textbox, but I don't see any documentation to support that method either.  Any suggestions?

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Apr 2020
1 answer
528 views

Hi

Is their anyway to make the Edit Appointments - ReadOnly - and remove the Save button.

What about removing or changing the labels?

thx in advance

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Apr 2020
1 answer
1.4K+ views

Is there a way to apply more styles to the GridCommandButton's? I would like the icons and labels to be differentiated a little more like the following...

 

https://codepen.io/danielmariveles/pen/jPrwxv

 

Thanks,

 

Rob

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Apr 2020
2 answers
983 views

I'm having a problem getting the Telerik controls to set their widths properly when there is more than one Telerik control in the same form-group row.

Short of setting the width to something fixed, the controls are not using to the proper space based on the bootstrap grid definitions.  Rows in which there are only one Telerik control seem fine.  I've experimented with a number of approaches but haven't been able to fix it.  Any help would be appreciated.

@page "/formrowtest"
 
@if (showForm)
{
 
    <div class="container">
        <form class="form">
            <div class="form-group row">
                <label for="person" class="col-12 col-sm-2 col-form-label">Person</label>
                <div class="col-12 col-sm-10">
                    <div class="input-group">
                        <TelerikTextBox Id="person"
                                        Class="form-control" />
 
                        <div class="input-group-append">
                            <TelerikButton ButtonType="ButtonType.Button"
                                           Icon="@IconName.Reset" />
                        </div>
                    </div>
                </div>
            </div>
 
            <div class="form-group row">
                <label for="organization" class="col-12 col-sm-2 col-form-label">Organization</label>
                <div class="col-12 col-sm-10">
                    <div class="input-group">
                        <TelerikTextBox Id="organization"
                                        Class="form-control" />
                        <div class="input-group-append">
                            <TelerikButton ButtonType="ButtonType.Button"
                                           Icon="@IconName.Reset" />
                        </div>
                    </div>
                </div>
            </div>
 
 
            <div class="form-group row">
                <div class="col-sm-12 col-md-4">
                    <label class="sr-only" for="communicationtype">Type</label>
                    <TelerikDropDownList Id="communicationtype"
                                         Data="@CommunicationTypes"
                                         TextField="Description"
                                         ValueField="TypeId"
                                         PopupHeight="Auto"
                                         PopupWidth="Auto"
                                         @bind-Value="SelectedTypeId" />
                </div>
 
                <div class="col-sm-12 col-md-4">
                    <label class="sr-only" for="commdescription">Description</label>
                    <TelerikTextBox Id="commdescription"
                                    Width="100%" />
                </div>
 
                <div class="col-12 col-sm-4">
                    <div class="input-group">
                        <TelerikTextBox Id="comminstructions" />
 
                        <div class="input-group-append">
                            <TelerikButton ButtonType="ButtonType.Button"
                                           Icon="@IconName.Zoom" />
                        </div>
                    </div>
                </div>
            </div>
 
        </form>
 
    </div>
}
 
@code {
 
    private bool showForm = false;
    private class CommunicationType
    {
        public int TypeId { get; set; }
        public string Description { get; set; }
    }
 
    List<CommunicationType> CommunicationTypes { get; set; } = new List<CommunicationType>();
    public int SelectedTypeId { get; set; }
 
    protected override async Task OnInitializedAsync()
    {
        CommunicationTypes.Add(new CommunicationType() { TypeId = 0, Description = "Unknown" });
        CommunicationTypes.Add(new CommunicationType() { TypeId = 1, Description = "Office" });
        CommunicationTypes.Add(new CommunicationType() { TypeId = 2, Description = "Direct" });
        CommunicationTypes.Add(new CommunicationType() { TypeId = 3, Description = "Fax" });
        CommunicationTypes.Add(new CommunicationType() { TypeId = 4, Description = "Cell" });
        CommunicationTypes.Add(new CommunicationType() { TypeId = 5, Description = "Home" });
 
        SelectedTypeId = 1;
 
        showForm = true;
    }
 
 
}

 

Michael
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
 answered on 08 Apr 2020
9 answers
2.2K+ views

Do you have a time table on a file upload component?

I put together a working file uploader with a file type input and Blazor.FileReader but a built in component would be nice.

 

Also a request from one of our staff here, they would prefer if the file upload was a drag and drop.

 

A file upload that supports file browser and drag and drop would be nice.

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Apr 2020
3 answers
616 views
When I set the ToolTip width only (no height), the position gets jacked up. If I add a height it is fine. I would like to not have to set the height but rather let the height adjust to the content.
Eyup
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Apr 2020
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?