Telerik Forums
UI for Blazor Forum
3 answers
668 views

Hi,

My app needs authentication and I use JWT.

Is want to populate a TreeView with some personal image, but the question stay open for all component with ImageUrlField property

 

How to query an image url that contains the JWT token, ie in the header

Authorization: Bearer <token>

?

Thanks

 

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jun 2020
5 answers
4.3K+ views

This is an example of how it was done using Kendo UI - http://dojo.telerik.com/EviNI

 

Is there a way of doing the same with the Blazor grid?

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jun 2020
2 answers
1.7K+ views

Hi

How do I style the CheckBox to appear like the standard Check Box? I want it to be large, width= 50

 

    <td><InputCheckbox id="chkpopup" class="form-control" style="width: 50px;" @bind-Value="Popup" /> </td>

                <TelerikCheckBox Id="chkpopup" 
                                 @bind-Value="@Popup"
                                 OnChange="@PopUpCheckChanged">
                </TelerikCheckBox>

 

See attachment.. I want the small Telerik CheckBox to appear large and blue.

 

thx

 

Jonathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
 answered on 12 Jun 2020
5 answers
567 views
Hello,
I have a Blazor server app with multiple pages. Each page has 1 to 3 Kendo grids on it. Everything works fine but if I navigate between pages then I am getting the error this.element is null (in browser development tools). The full error is below. It could be a couple of hours working fine an then error occur on random pages and Blazor message asks to reload but page's content showing fine.
I do understand that it could be no answer for this, I am just asking if somebody had the same Blazor behaviour.

Thanks.
[2020-06-10T15:38:56.950Z] Error: Microsoft.JSInterop.JSException: this.element is null
value@http://flextest2/_content/telerik.ui.for.blazor/js/telerik-blazor.js:40:18644
u@http://flextest2/_content/telerik.ui.for.blazor/js/telerik-blazor.js:1:10606
beginInvokeJSFromDotNet/r<@http://flextest2/_framework/blazor.server.js:8:31421
beginInvokeJSFromDotNet@http://flextest2/_framework/blazor.server.js:8:31390
C</e.prototype.invokeClientMethod/<@http://flextest2/_framework/blazor.server.js:1:19202
C</e.prototype.invokeClientMethod@http://flextest2/_framework/blazor.server.js:1:19173
C</e.prototype.processIncomingData@http://flextest2/_framework/blazor.server.js:1:17165
e/this.connection.onreceive@http://flextest2/_framework/blazor.server.js:1:10276
x</e.prototype.poll/</<@http://flextest2/_framework/blazor.server.js:1:30261
s/</<@http://flextest2/_framework/blazor.server.js:1:27386
s/<@http://flextest2/_framework/blazor.server.js:1:27491
a@http://flextest2/_framework/blazor.server.js:1:26261

   at Microsoft.JSInterop.JSRuntime.InvokeWithDefaultCancellation[T](String identifier, Object[] args)

   at Telerik.Blazor.Components.TelerikWindow.OnAfterRenderAsync(Boolean firstRender)

   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.Renderer.GetErrorHandledTask(Task taskToHandle) blazor.server.js:15:27309
[2020-06-10T15:38:57.003Z] Information: Connection disconnected. blazor.server.js:1:5212
Error: Cannot send data if the connection is not in the 'Connected' State.
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Jun 2020
1 answer
602 views

Hi,

 

is there a possibility to zoom in to a part of a chart?

 

Best Regards

Svetoslav Dimitrov
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Jun 2020
1 answer
306 views

I have 2 different concepts which are displayed together with a shared category axis.
Currently there is a 1 to 1 mapping between each.

Is it possible to align each in every category so that they are vertically aligned?
Currently they seem to display side by side.
This might be because the bottom column can be vary large and in the worst case go all the way to the top.

In addition can the bottom column be made to be larger and a different z-index then the top chart?

For instance in the image the bottom column would grow from top to bottom and be visually larger than the top column.
Therefore any overlap would be visually easy to distinguish.

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Jun 2020
3 answers
1.2K+ views

Is there a way to reset filter for combo box?

I have two comboboxes with filters. I want to reset filter for second combobox when value in first combo box is changed.

Svetoslav Dimitrov
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2020
5 answers
334 views

when running the Demo,If you scroll down too fast,Grid control don't refresh,even wait a long time

but if scroll back little ,then it can refresh.


wu
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
 answered on 09 Jun 2020
2 answers
710 views

I'm looking to do some a type of "mega menu" where a given top level menu item has a number of sub items, I'd like to have a different layout, or even a list view for the sub menu template.  I thought maybe using the HasChildrenField set to false would allow me to do something but have not had luck so far.

An example of the type of thing I am talking about can be found here (https://freefrontend.com/css-menu/) in CSS

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Jun 2020
1 answer
1.2K+ views

Hello,

I would like to change the color of my tooltip, and also of my buttons, as I understood, the whole UI is set with a single base Theme (Bootstrap or else).

The problem is that the tooltip with bootstrap is blue, and if I add it on a primary button, it's blue on blue and not readable. An attribute letting us to set the Color of a tooltip or a button would be good. I can't but red warning buttons for example.

I tried to set the class of a tooltip with a different background color, but only the rectangle is set not the whole tooltip (see pic).

 

Thanks in advance

 

 

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Jun 2020
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?