Telerik Forums
UI for Blazor Forum
8 answers
5.7K+ views

Hey all,

I am facing a problem that just sometimes occurs and can't find the root of the issue.
First I thought I messed something up but I get a feeling it might not be my fault at the end?

I added the StackTrace as attachment maybe someone has an idea whats going on?

I updated my Telerik.UI.for.Blazor to 2.14.1 still same behavior, randomly this error occurs.

 

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Jun 2020
4 answers
1.2K+ views

Hi,

Here is my Grid:

 

 

            <div class="row">
                <div class="col-lg" style="background-color:orange">

                    <TelerikGrid Data="@orders" Sortable="true" Pageable="true" PageSize="10"  >
                        <GridColumns>
                            <GridCheckboxColumn />
                            <GridColumn Field="@(nameof(OrdersModel.OrdDate))" />
                            <GridColumn Field="@(nameof(OrdersModel.OrdNo))" />
                        </GridColumns>
                    </TelerikGrid>

                </div>
            </div>

 

See how Paging looks like in attached file.

Thoughts?

 

const
Top achievements
Rank 2
Veteran
 answered on 16 Jun 2020
3 answers
2.8K+ views

I have a checkbox of type TelerikCheckBox inside a column in my Grid using the code below.

If I press the edit mode of the grid the checkbox can be altered but the type of the checkbox changes from class="k-checkbox telerik-blazor" to type input so the layout changes (see attachment)

 

 

in my razor.cs file

private ObservableCollection<ModelVM> GridData { get; set; }

 

Inside my razor file I have this (simplified)

<TelerikGrid Data="@GridData"

                     OnEdit="@EditHandler"
                     OnUpdate="@UpdateHandler">
            <GridColumns>

                <GridColumn Field="isChecked" Title="Selected" Editable="true">
                    <Template>
                        @{
                            var isChecked = context as ModelVM;
                            <TelerikCheckBox Value="isChecked.isChecked" />
                        }
                    </Template>
                </GridColumn>
            </GridColumns>
        </TelerikGrid>
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jun 2020
1 answer
360 views
Hello,

how is it possible to change styles and template of popup which open under menu OnHover ?
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jun 2020
2 answers
343 views

Hello,

 

I'm having the List of <Model> which is populated by call to database:

    private List<OrdersModel> orders;

    protected override async Task OnInitializedAsync()
    {
        orders = await _db.GetOrders();

    }

How do I fill Grid with orders info?

This is how my Model looks like:

    public class OrdersModel
    {
        public string OrdNo { get; set; }

         public string OrdStatus { get; set; }

    }

 

Please advise.

const
Top achievements
Rank 2
Veteran
 answered on 16 Jun 2020
7 answers
693 views

 

How can I fill DateTimePicker with specific dates and times (say based on List<T>)?

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Jun 2020
1 answer
354 views

I have a Grid with a popup edit window and an Add Item command in the toolbar. When a new item is added, it calls a method that calls several other async tasks which can take 3-4 seconds to complete. Is there a way to modify the Update button on the edit grid popup with some kind of working/processing indicator?

As an example of what I've attempted (using Ed Charbeneau's Spinkit):

<GridCommandButton Command="Save" Icon="add" ShowInEdit="true" OnClick="@SendNewUserEmail">
    <SpinLoader IsLoading="@IsProcessingNewUser">
        <LoadingTemplate>
            <Circle /> Working on it...
        </LoadingTemplate>
        <ContentTemplate>
            Add User
        </ContentTemplate>
    </SpinLoader>
</GridCommandButton>

 

But this button doesn't appear in the grid popup at all.

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Jun 2020
2 answers
159 views

Hi

Ref: https://feedback.telerik.com/blazor/1432800-set-grouping-from-code

Set static group from code

Is it possibile to forbid the user to remove the grouping configured by code ??

Tnx

Giampaolo
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
 answered on 15 Jun 2020
1 answer
411 views
Hello,

i was looking for a way to change the selected drop down item template
like in the picture when i select a country i want to show the flag where KY right now is 
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Jun 2020
1 answer
457 views

I searched and saw there was a thread on not showing the indicator if there were no children, is there a way to hide the indicator in ALL cases?

I am not using the indicator to open/close the nested grids.

What I am doing currently, is I have a checkbox in certain columns if the data in that column is really more than what the column can contain, so I make a nested grid for the additional data if they want to see more information. Because the checkbox is doing the event, the indicator is not needed.

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Jun 2020
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?