This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

AutoComplete

1 Answer 110 Views
Input
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Brian
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
Brian asked on 20 May 2020, 04:03 PM

When looking at the FireFox Developer it doesnt seem the value from the browser autocomplete is filling in the values. Even though the screen shows the value in box, the inspector does not show any value. Where is this value? I need to capture that value on the client-side markup. If i select the address list from the browser prefill, it fills in the controls correctly. Referencing screen shots:  I can see the "DG3123" in the inspector and the zip displays "59332", but the inspector shows the zip as "". So no value. If i click on the control, it received focus and fills in the zip value of "59332". Please advise how to workaround this issue. As stated, i need to capture this before moving to the next step in the wizard, as its making the validation value.

Please see my screen shots.

Thanks!

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Attila Antal
Telerik team
answered on 28 May 2020, 04:30 PM

Hi Brian,

Could you please share the ASP page with the textbox and the JS scripts you are using to access the values? 

You can even submit a formal Support ticket where we can troubleshoot this issue and once we found the solution, we will share it in this forum thread.

Kind regards,
Attila Antal
Progress Telerik

Progress is here for your business, like always. Read more about the measures we are taking to ensure business continuity and help fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our thoughts here at Progress are with those affected by the outbreak.
Tags
Input
Asked by
Brian
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
Answers by
Attila Antal
Telerik team
Share this question
or