Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
63 views
hi,

I want to do something in javascript while the node is animating, actually, I have html div which contains vertical line, now, I want to increase the height of that line while the height of treeview is increasing, so it will looks like the line animating with tree too (decreasing is same)

I found onclientnodeanimationend, which is triggered only after the finish of animation, so, is there an event looks like onclientnodeanimating or how can I solve this problem?
Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Sep 2010
1 answer
129 views
i have used Splieter..every thing working fine but..
i want to bydefault dock open.
so onces used click on the page he will find dock open by default.
what setting i havr to do??

2) i wan to increase size of spliterpanel text "Task List"..which is on right hand side

my code is

 <telerik:RadSplitter ID="RadSplitter1" runat="server" Width="100%" Height="100%" Skin="Web20" >
        <telerik:RadPane ID="LeftPane" runat="server" Width="22px" Scrolling="none">
            <telerik:RadSlidingZone ID="SlidingZone1" runat="server" Width="22px">
                <telerik:RadSlidingPane ID="RadSlidingPane1" Title="Task List"  IconUrl="~/images/PaneIcon.gif"  runat="server" Width="150px">
                    <table>
                        <tr>
                            <td>
                                <asp:LinkButton ID="lnkPlanned" runat="server" CommandName="cmdPlanned" Visible="True"
                                    CommandArgument="Planned Task" Text="Planned Task" ToolTip="Planned Task" CssClass="grid-text" Font-Size="12px"></asp:LinkButton>
                            </td>
                        </tr>
                        <tr>
                            <td>
                                <asp:LinkButton ID="lnkUnplanned" runat="server" CommandName="cmdUnPlanned" Visible="True"
                                    CommandArgument="UnPlanned Task" Text="UnPlanned Task" ToolTip="UnPlanned Task" CssClass="grid-text" Font-Size="12px"></asp:LinkButton>
                            </td>
                        </tr>
                         <tr>
                            <td>
                                <asp:LinkButton ID="lnkIssues" runat="server" CommandName="cmdIssues" Visible="True"
                                    CommandArgument="Issues" Text="Issues" ToolTip="Issues" CssClass="grid-text" Font-Size="12px"></asp:LinkButton>
                            </td>
                        </tr>

                    </table>
                </telerik:RadSlidingPane>
            </telerik:RadSlidingZone>
        </telerik:RadPane>
        <telerik:RadSplitBar ID="Radsplitbar1" runat="server">
        </telerik:RadSplitBar>
        <telerik:RadPane ID="Radpane2" runat="server">
            <div style="padding: 5px">
                <h2>
                    RadEditor... on msdn2.microsoft.com
                </h2>
                <p>
                    TESTING 1
                </p>
                <p class="postfoot">
                    TESTING 2
                </p>
            </div>
        </telerik:RadPane>
    </telerik:RadSplitter>

Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Sep 2010
13 answers
239 views
Hi,
I we want to show the Time period as Row is it possible in Telerik scheduler control or not.
If this feature is available we will purchase the s/w in July 2010.
Please help us this feature is very important for us.
If this feature is not there we have to go for another third party controls.

we have to show like the below

|   8:00  |   9:00  | ....................................... |   19:00  |   ........................
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Sep 2010
0 answers
167 views
I am currently developing a web application using ASP.NET MVC2 and the Telerik Extensions for ASP.NET MVC.  I need a tree control that allows me to select multiple items and drag them (much like the RadTreeView).

Does anyone have any experience getting a RadTreeView to work in a Telerik Extensions for ASP.NET MVC Window Control?  

Or does anyone know how to get the Telerik Extensions for ASP.NET MVC TreeView to allow multiple items to be dragged and dropped?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul
Paul
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 28 Sep 2010
1 answer
85 views
I have included a RadFormDecorator and a Login control on my page, which displays perfectly in Firefox.

In IE the textboxes do not style well at all. The left and right edges of the textboxes display a couple of pixels above the middle part of the textbox. It looks really bad.

Is there any solution to this, or should I abandon the Login control?
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Sep 2010
2 answers
175 views
Hi all,

I'm attempting to set the style of a root menuitem to it's focussed state when an item in its submenu has been selected. I'm doing this in a master page, code as follows:

Private Sub sitemenu_ItemCreated(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Telerik.Web.UI.RadMenuEventArgs) Handles sitemenu.ItemCreated
        Dim item As RadMenuItem = sitemenu.FindItemByUrl(Request.Url.PathAndQuery)
        If item IsNot Nothing Then
            item.CssClass = "focused"
        End If
 
    End Sub


This works great, and the root items show the focussed state when clicking between them. However when i click on a child item, the root menu item does not have the focused class added to it. Any pointers? 
Big Daftie
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 28 Sep 2010
2 answers
247 views
I try to show and hide the radAjaxLoadingPanel, but it is not working.  I don't know what is missing.  I have a loading panel:

 

 

<telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" runat="server"></telerik:RadScriptManager>

 

 

 

<telerik:RadFormDecorator ID="FormDecorator1" runat="server" DecoratedControls="all"></telerik:RadFormDecorator>

 

 

 

<telerik:RadAjaxLoadingPanel ID="RadAjaxLoadingPanel1" runat="server"></telerik:RadAjaxLoadingPanel>

 

 


 

 

<telerik:RadAjaxManager ID="RadAjaxManager1" runat="server" ClientEvents-OnRequestStart="OnRequestStart" ClientEvents-OnResponseEnd="OnResponseEnd">

 


 

 

function OnRequestStart(sender, arguments) {

 

 

 

var currentLoadingPanel = window['<%=RadAjaxLoadingPanel1.ClientID %>'];

 

currentLoadingPanel.show(

 

'<%=PageForm.ClientID %>');

 

}

 

 

function OnResponseEnd(sender, arguments) {

 

 

 

var currentLoadingPanel = window['<%=RadAjaxLoadingPanel1.ClientID %>'];

 

currentLoadingPanel.hide(

 

'<%=PageForm.ClientID %>');

 

}


In IE I get an error that show won't work:
'Microsoft JScript runtime error: Object doesn't support this property or method'

In FF I get an error that  currentLoadingPanel is undefined.  Both have a problem at the line for currentLoadingPanel.show().

Others have this website in TFS and we have all downloaded the files, but mine is not working and other people seem to have no problem.
What am I missing?

This problem occurs when filtering or sorting a RadGrid.

Thanks!


Lynne
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 28 Sep 2010
2 answers
82 views
Good morning,

I am trying to find a way to highlight adjacent timeslots based on a db field for variance. i.e. if I have a weekly task when I click and start to move it I'd like it to highlight -2 days and +2 days. I just can't seem to find a way to capture the adjacent timeslots. Any thoughts?

Eric
Eric Moore
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 28 Sep 2010
1 answer
268 views
Hi,
I have encountered one problem in telerik rad date picker.If Only date is provided in date picker input box ,automatically it takes the current month and current year as other values when the focus is out from the DateInput box.
In the attached file I have put 9 in the "End field" and took the cursor out of the box then it took 9/9/2010 by default.

In this case 9 and 2010 is the current month and the current year.Please let me know how to overcome this problem.

Steps to reproduce:
Click on any of input box(not on datepicker)
type in the any value(less than 30) in the input box
and move the cursor out of the box;see it takes the current month and year by default.

Expected: It should highlight the input box as it does when 0 is keyed in

regards
Sudhanshu
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Sep 2010
1 answer
95 views
I use GridTemplateColumn and CheckBox in there.
I have event , which fire after I checkChange , this is code behind:

string n = ((sender as CheckBox).Parent.Parent as GridItem).Cells[1].Text;

i need some data from cell, but I get "&nbsp;" , how to fix that.

I would like to change color of checked row, too.
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 28 Sep 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?