I have a asp:TextBox and RegExpTextBoxSetting that connected to it.
I have 2 qustions:
1. Can the RegExpTextBoxSetting use with client function for validation? (instead the RegularExpression)
I want that the checking will done by the function.
2. Can I connect the RegExpTextBoxSetting to RadTextBox?
In the examples, its working only with the asp:TextBox !
Thanks.
<telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="gvManageUsers">
<UpdatedControls>
<telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl LoadingPanelID="RadAjaxLoadingPanel" ControlID="gvManageUsers" />
<telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl LoadingPanelID="RadAjaxLoadingPanel" ControlID="radPanel" />
</UpdatedControls>
</telerik:AjaxSetting>
Now When i try to update the radgrid from the radajax panel im unable to do that.In the code the grid is getting binded but it is not reflected on the UI.
I am using the below code
<
telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="radPanel">
<UpdatedControls>
<telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl LoadingPanelID="RadAjaxLoadingPanel" ControlID="gvManageUsers" />
</UpdatedControls>
</telerik:AjaxSetting>
Any help is greatly appreciated
Regards
Abid
<telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy ID="RadAjaxManagerProxy1" runat="server"> <AjaxSettings> <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="RadPanelBar1"> <UpdatedControls> <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="RadPanelBar1" UpdatePanelRenderMode="block" /> <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="RadGrid1" /> <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="RadFilter1" /> </UpdatedControls> </telerik:AjaxSetting> <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="RadFilter1"> <UpdatedControls> <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="RadFilter1" /> </UpdatedControls> </telerik:AjaxSetting> <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="RadGrid1"> <UpdatedControls> <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="RadGrid1" /> </UpdatedControls> </telerik:AjaxSetting> </AjaxSettings></telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"><tr><td width="240" valign="top"> <telerik:RadPanelBar runat="server" ID="RadPanelBar1" DataSourceID="SqlDataSource1" DataFieldParentID="parent_ID" DataTextField="text" DataValueField="ID" AllowCollapseAllItems="True" ExpandMode="SingleExpandedItem" CollapseAnimation-Type="None" ExpandAnimation-Type="None" OnItemClick="RadPanelBar1_ItemClick" CausesValidation="false" Skin="Windows7" Width="240"> </telerik:RadPanelBar></td><td width="*" valign="top"> <telerik:RadFilter runat="server" ID="RadFilter1" FilterContainerID="RadGrid1" ShowApplyButton = "false"> </telerik:RadFilter> <telerik:RadGrid runat="server" ID="RadGrid1" DataSourceID="SqlDataSource2" AllowPaging="True" AutoGenerateColumns="false" AllowSorting="true" OnItemCommand="RadGrid1_ItemCommand"> <GroupingSettings CaseSensitive="false" /> <ClientSettings AllowColumnsReorder="True" ColumnsReorderMethod="Reorder"> <Scrolling AllowScroll="False" UseStaticHeaders="True" /> </ClientSettings> <MasterTableView IsFilterItemExpanded="false" CommandItemDisplay="Top" PageSize="20"> <CommandItemTemplate> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="5px" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td style="width: 15ex;"> <asp:LinkButton ID="lbApplyFilter" runat="server" CausesValidation="false" CommandName="FilterRadGrid" CssClass="gridToolButton" ToolTip="Click to apply filter settings"> <asp:Image ID="Image1" runat="server" ImageUrl="~/Images/Icons/filter.gif" /> <asp:Label ID="Label1" runat="server" Text="Apply Filter" /> </asp:LinkButton> </td> <td style="width: auto;"><div style="width: 100%;"><!-- --></div></td> <td style="width: 10ex;"> <asp:LinkButton ID="LinkButton1" runat="server" CssClass="gridToolButton" OnClientClick="return false;"> <asp:Image ID="Image3" runat="server" ImageUrl="~/Images/Icons/16x16/Save.png" /> <asp:Label ID="Label4" runat="server" Text="Save" /> </asp:LinkButton> <telerik:RadToolTip ID="RadToolTip1" runat="server" AutoCloseDelay="0" EnableAjaxSkinRendering="True" Height="150" RelativeTo="Element" ShowDelay="0" ShowEvent="OnClick" OnClientBeforeShow="OnClientBeforeShow" TargetControlID="LinkButton1" Width="400"> <uc2:saveDialog ID="saveDialog1" runat="server" /> </telerik:RadToolTip> </td> <td style="width: 15ex;"> <asp:LinkButton ID="lbDownloadExcel" runat="server" CausesValidation="false" CommandName="ExportToCSV" CssClass="gridToolButton" ToolTip="Click to export current student discovery body to Excel"> <asp:Image ID="Image2" runat="server" ImageUrl="~/Images/Icons/excel_icon.png" /> <asp:Label ID="Label2" runat="server" Text="Export Excel" /> </asp:LinkButton> </td> </tr></tbody></table> </CommandItemTemplate> </MasterTableView> <HeaderContextMenu EnableAutoScroll="True"> </HeaderContextMenu> </telerik:RadGrid></td></tr></table>
AddHandler grid.ItemCommand, AddressOf grid_ItemCommand