Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
88 views
Hi,

I want to customize the layout of the TabStrip according my requirement but when i try to change the css i am not able to do so.

So Is there any way that i can fulfill my requirements.


Thanks
Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Oct 2010
1 answer
116 views
Hi All,

I have used RadGrid in that i have used Frozen column. It Works fine but when i use scroll it shows well and again i want to go to the actual position at that time scroll disappears and it show only frozen column and the Last Column of the Grid.

Please any one help me out from this problem..

Thanks in advance..
Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Oct 2010
1 answer
50 views
I'm using the RadDateInput and after I keyin a invalid date and do a postback the invalid date is getting cleared. Is there a way to prevent this from happening on both the RadDateInput and the RadDatePicker?

Thanks,
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Oct 2010
1 answer
115 views
hi. I am trying to use the url rewriter.net module and it works fine. However when I try to use my radwindow / radwindow manager it essentially tries to load the parent page into the popup. Weird. As soon as i disable the rewriter in the config the functionality is exactly as expected. Any thoughts on how to fix this issue?

code: 
   <script type="text/javascript">
        function OpenPositionedWindow(oButton, url, windowName)
        {
            var oWnd = window.radopen(url,windowName);
        }
    function openRadWindow(CustomerID)
        {
            var oWnd = radopen("ImageManager.aspx?PageID=" + CustomerID, "RadWindow1" );
            oWnd.center();
        }
        </script>

 

 

<telerik:RadWindowManager ReloadOnShow="true" ShowContentDuringLoad="false" AutoSize="true"

 

 

 

EnableShadow="true" ID="RadWindowManager1"

 

 

 

Width="900px" Height="200px" runat="server">

 

 

 

</telerik:RadWindowManager>

 

 

<a href="#"

 

 

 

onclick="openRadWindow('<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "PageID") %>'); return false;">Image Manager </a>

 

Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Oct 2010
1 answer
115 views
Hi,

I would like to know if there is any way to skip the plotting of graph for missing data. My x-axis is of shortdate and y-axis is numeric. The values on the x-axis range from 9/1 to 10/9. my step value on x-axis is 1 day so it plots 1 gridline for each point(1 day). Now, my dataset does not have any items with values for certain dates but it still gets plotted on the x-axis because of the min and max values given to x=axis. Is there any way to suppress the plotting of this x-axis label, if the data set doesn't contain the data? Also, the labels overlap. The date range is 9/5 - 10/9 Attaching chart for your ref.

Thanks.
Evgenia
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Oct 2010
1 answer
184 views
Hi. 

I have a problem with the RadPanelBar when I try to bind it to an OpenAccessDataSource. I have a single level list of data that I try to bind. The problem is that when I bind the control the items are not collapsible. The markup that I use is: 

<telerik:RadPanelBar ID="rpbContainers" runat="server" DataTextField="Name" DataSourceID="oadsContainers" DataValueField="ID" Width="100%" Skin="Windows7" ExpandMode="MultipleExpandedItems"
    AppendDataBoundItems="true" >
    <Items>
        <telerik:RadPanelItem Text="New Container" Value="-1" Expanded="true">
            <ContentTemplate>
                Create new container
            </ContentTemplate>
        </telerik:RadPanelItem>
    </Items>
    <ItemTemplate>
        <telerik:RadPanelItem>
            <Items>
                <telerik:RadPanelItem>
                    <ContentTemplate>
                        <%# Eval("Name") %>
                    </ContentTemplate>
                </telerik:RadPanelItem>
            </Items>
        </telerik:RadPanelItem>
    </ItemTemplate>
</telerik:RadPanelBar>

I also want to have a default element binded to the PanelPar, such as in a drop down's default element. 

Kind regards,
Krasi.
Nikolay Tsenkov
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Oct 2010
2 answers
211 views
I have a problem with the RadInputManager control. I use a NumericTextBoxSetting control to assure that the user can only enter a decimal value in a text box.

<telerik:RadInputManager ID="imState" runat="server">
    <telerik:NumericTextBoxSetting Type="Number" MinValue="0" DecimalDigits="2">
        <TargetControls>
            <telerik:TargetInput ControlID="tbLength" />
        </TargetControls>
    </telerik:NumericTextBoxSetting>
</telerik:RadInputManager>


On the same page there's a drop down list which forces the page to carry out a postback. If the culture is for example 'de' and the user enters a double value after a postback this value becomes an integer.
for example: 4,25 -> 425

If the culture is 'en' there's no problem.

Thanks,
Gerhard
Gerhard
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Oct 2010
3 answers
159 views
Hi,

I am facing issues while binding the XML data to a RADTreeview.

If I use the declarative datasource and bind it to the TreeView it works, but when I specify the datasource from the codebehind, it is not able to set the Node.Value property.

Below code is working:
ASPX Code: 

<telerik:RadTreeView ID="rtvCategories" runat="server" DataSourceID="XmlDataSourceCategories" SingleExpandPath="true" onnodeclick="rtvCategories_NodeClick" >
<DataBindings>
<telerik:RadTreeNodeBinding DataMember="Node" TextField="Text" ValueField="ID" Expanded="false" />
</DataBindings>
</telerik:RadTreeView>
<asp:XmlDataSource runat="server" ID="XmlDataSourceCategories" DataFile="~/v1.xml" XPath="/Tree/Node" />

XML
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<!--
A Mapping xml file
  -->
- <Tree>
- <Node ID="3" Text="my category12">
  <Node ID="14" Text="disprine" />
  </Node>
- <Node ID="3" Text="my category12">
  <Node ID="25" Text="Testitem" />
  </Node>
- <Node ID="3" Text="my category12">
  <Node ID="25" Text="Testitem" />
  </Node>
- <Node ID="3" Text="my category12">
  <Node ID="25" Text="Testitem" />
  </Node>
- <Node ID="3" Text="my category12">
  <Node ID="35" Text="my Item" />
  </Node>
- <Node ID="3" Text="my category12">
  <Node ID="35" Text="my Item" />
  </Node>
- <Node ID="4" Text="Animal Category">
  <Node ID="25" Text="Testitem" />
  </Node>

  </Tree>


Code not working (the data is getting displayed but Node Value always returns blank):
<telerik:RadTreeView ID="rtvCategories" runat="server" SingleExpandPath="true" onnodeclick="rtvCategories_NodeClick" >
<DataBindings>
<telerik:RadTreeNodeBinding DataMember="Node" TextField="Text" ValueField="ID" Expanded="false" />
</DataBindings>
</telerik:RadTreeView>

protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
    string xmlData = "";

            // Below method 
getXMLCategoryItemList
 returns the same xml as string
            xmlData = objFH.getXMLCategoryItemList().ToString();

            rtvCategories.LoadXmlString(xmlData);
            rtvCategories.DataBind();
}


protected void rtvCategories_NodeClick(object sender, Telerik.Web.UI.RadTreeNodeEventArgs e)
{
lblResult.Text = e.Node.Value.ToString();
}


Kindly help me in resolving the issue.

Thanks 
Ajay Sharma
Nikolay Tsenkov
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Oct 2010
2 answers
65 views
Hi,

Text Alignment property not there in RadDateTimePicker. How to right-align the text in TextBox of DateTimePicker?

Regards,
Sweety.
preethi
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 27 Oct 2010
1 answer
147 views
Hi

I am having radpanelbar with multiple level and i want to change the style of panel item according to level but when i change the style it affects all the level of radpanelbar
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 27 Oct 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?