i've got a question, because im new to asp.net. Im trying to port mine app from WPF to ASP.NET, but got few issues. Im doing full ajax app, and i dont know how to achiv such scenario:
1. Default.aspx with RadWindowManager and a DIV that will contain website later.
2. Login.aspx just a form with login, pass and a button (it appears in RadWindow)
3. xxxx.aspx after successful login
so basicly in Default.cs i got
sender, EventArgs e)
SessionUser sessionUser = (SessionUser)Session[
ShowLoginWindow() just open a RadWindow and till that everything works fine. Than in Login.aspx i use RadAjaxManager with button control to get click. Mine question starts here
1. How can i close RadWindow form code-behind.
2. How can i know at code-behind Default.cs that Login Window is closed, so i can load a site into DIV?
Also how do you use modal window? Im not talking about lock screen, because there is a bool to make modal or not, but how can i do something at code-behind, than forward data to modal window, get data from window and continue to execute code.
Window window = new Window();
window.MineString = "Something";
Ofc i know it cant be achiv like i did, but need something for such scenario.
Thanks, for help.