Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
4 answers
894 views
Hi,

I'm trying to create multiple TexBoxes programatically and fill them with values.Works fine so far. Unfortunately I'm can't find any way to format the TextBox using TextBox.Format property.
As far as I know this is caused by the fact that values which are added using TextBox.Value has to be explicit converted to string. Therefore DataTime and currency/number formats can not be applied. If I pass any other data type (using dynamic) to the TextBox.Value it throws an RuntimeBinderException as expected.

Could you tell me how I could create the text boxes programtically, set their values, and format them?


Kind Regards
Troy Goddu
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 29 Oct 2010
4 answers
95 views
After enabling the insert item in GridView, clicking insert does not trigger the insert statement.
James
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 29 Oct 2010
13 answers
1.2K+ views
VS 2008
Telerik ASP.NET AJAX Latest Version
.NET 2.0

I have a RadGrid with an EditForm.  The edit form contains several RadComboBoxes.

I have Ajaxed the grid with the RadAjax Manager.

When I open my edit form, I get:
Sys.ScriptLoadFailedException: The script '..ScriptResource.axd?..' could not be loaded.
Code: 0

( the .. is extra pathing)

If I remove the Ajaxmanager, the problem goes away. 

Regards,
Nick H
JDJGG
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 29 Oct 2010
2 answers
135 views
I need to be able to drag a hyperlink from one area to another.  What is the best way to do this?

I looked into using two ListBox controls, but it looks like I'd have to use a template to have a hyperlink in the list.  And if you use templates, you can't drag and drop.

Any ideas?
Jon Shipman
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 29 Oct 2010
1 answer
148 views
I'm trying to use the OnClientAppointmentMoveStart even to check to see if the user is allowed to move an appointment and cancel if they aren't, but I'm running into an issue.  I'm also handling the OnClientAppointmentResizeStart event, which has no issues at all.  As soon as the user clicks the resize handle I have an Alert pop up and inform the user to log in.

The issue I'm facing with the OnClientAppointmentMoveStart is that it does pop up the Alert just like the OnClientAppointmentResizeStart, but it keeps popping it up after the Alert is dismissed.  Any ideas?

Scheduler ASP:
OnClientAppointmentMoveStart="onAppointmentMoveStart"

JScript:
function onAppointmentMoveStart(sender, args) {

              if (isEditMode()) {
                  args.set_cancel(false);
function onAppointmentMoveStart(sender, args) {
if (isEditMode()) {
 ar gs.set_cancel(false);
              }
              else {
args.set_cancel(false);
}
else {
args.set_cancel(true);
                  alert("Log in for permission to rearrange the Q");
args.set_cancel(true);
alert("Log in for permission to rearrange the Q");
}
}
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Oct 2010
2 answers
213 views
Good day everyone.

Is there a way to create a baseline chart, like the attached image?

I managed to create a marked-zone chart, but we would like a single line instead of a painted area.

Thank you.

Iván.
Ivan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 29 Oct 2010
3 answers
132 views

Hello Dimo,

Please can you respose for following tow issue. I will thanks and advance.

  • RadGrid Edit in pop Mode, I am getting scroll bar for the browser when the popup opens.. Can you please send some solution to resolve this?
  • When I am using Update Panel for the page in which rad controls are there, I am getting JavaScript errors. But if I am not using Update Panel, everything is working fine. Can you please send some solution to resolve this?
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Oct 2010
3 answers
182 views
Hello,

I'm hoping there's an elegant way to access just the filtered items on a RadGrid.  For example, a user sets a filter on a column in the grid, and the results change from 1,000 records to, say, 500 records - I'd like to access just these 500 records.

Thanks.
Iana Tsolova
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Oct 2010
1 answer
341 views
Hi,

On my page I have a RadGrid control and I am creating columns dynamically. Also I have a child grid which suppose to be displayed for some records when user hits expand column. Now the problem I am facing is that the horizontal scroll is not displayed when the ExpandCollapse column is visible and the grid is trying to fit all the columns within page width which causing headers and data to overlap. When I am hiding ExpandCollapse column on ColumnCreated event all alignments and horizontal scrolling works as expected.
Any help is appreciated.

I'm using a 2008.3.1314.35 version of Rad Controls

Thank you.
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Oct 2010
1 answer
222 views
I've got a situation where I want to have a couple of files uploaded into a RadAsyncUpload instance when it first is initialized.  I'm sure this must be possible via server-side functionality, but I haven't come across an example.

Any hints in this direction?

Thanks!
Genady Sergeev
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Oct 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?