Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
110 views
It is strange, I followed the example online and it is not functioning as expected. I have three textboxes when GRid is in edit mode and two of them are supposed to be currency and the other just plain text. But the RadInputManager is forcing the Plain textbox to be currency as well. This even after the datatype was set to string. Help please
Ryan Lege
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Nov 2010
3 answers
135 views
hi there i would like to override couple of sitemap css like lets say
RadSiteMap .rsmItem {
       clear:left;
} now want to get ride of clear:left

how can i do that ....

Ronak
 
Kalina
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Nov 2010
2 answers
106 views
Hi,
  I realize this may be an odd question, but here is my situation, i have two tables:
table1:
stateid, statename

table2:
CountyId, CountyName, stateId

I'm trying to have a structure like this:

Statename
 --> CountyName

my challenge is how to relate the two table to get the parentId. 

I think the answer is simple but for some reason I just can't get the sql right.

Regards,
Cal
Cal
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Nov 2010
2 answers
62 views
For this code:

http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/grid/examples/groupby/outlookstyle/defaultcs.aspx

Is it possible to remove the field name : from the group header text (so the grouping only shows the value, i.e. "Saturday,March 28, 2010").

Thanks,

Richard
Richard
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Nov 2010
1 answer
60 views
I am using RADGRID for listing related things and grid is loaded dynamically.

I have issue with filter control of RADGrid. It works fine for the first time and after pagin/sorting it stops working and giving this error
"'null' is null or not an object". While debugging I found that this is some viewstate related issue but I am not able to solve it.

Pls suggest on this.

Regards,
M G
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Nov 2010
1 answer
108 views
I have a very large grid and I'm researching ways to improve performance.

 Currently, the users can do the following, and I'd like to keep as much of this behavior as possible: 

  • Double clicking a row switches the entire row to edit mode.
  • Able to edit multiple rows at the same time (paging is not enabled)
  • Clicking an 'Add' button on a row inserts a new blank row under the row.
  • Multiple new rows can be added.
  • No changes are committed until the user clicks a save button for the whole grid.

 Is it possible to customize the grid meet these requirements? Also, is it possible to minimize the network traffic by only sending the new or edited values to the server instead of the whole grid? Thanks.
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Nov 2010
6 answers
126 views
Dear all

How can I implement RadGrid Row to be in Edit Mode when selecting the row ?

Regards
Noha
Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Nov 2010
5 answers
282 views
Dears,

I have a RadGrid with Enabled sorting on columns and I am using a RadAjaxManger in page to update RadGrid data. I noticed that clicking on any column in order to sort caused a page postback. So, what should I add to RadAjaxManager in the page to prevent page post back?



 

Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Nov 2010
1 answer
74 views
hi,
     I had a radwindow working fine. Now i integrated the

RadAsyncUpload

with

TemporaryFolder

 

="~\TempFiles" MultipleFileSelection="Automatic"

 


Attached is a screen shot of the window. Now, since i have the radupload on the page. Even if i click on cancel which does not do anything other than closing the radiwindow. It throws an error (javascript)

htmlfile: Unspecified error

i did not selected any file. Do you have any idea ?

Thanks,

Regards,

Osman
Genady Sergeev
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Nov 2010
2 answers
119 views

 

Hello,

I installed the latest version of Rad Controls for ASP.Net. After selecting a file name using the browse/select dialog, I was attempting to manually delete and modify it.
However when I click on the text box, the file name is padded with many spaces (why???) and while I am deleting these spaces appended at the end (using backspace button on keyboard), characters from the file name are actually deleted. In addition to that, while pressing the backspace button and thus deleting, somehow the full path to the file starts showing in the text box!

Are you aware of this bug? Is there any workaround?

I was expecting to be able to highlight the file name and delete several characters. This is not possible.

Regards,
M. Rusu

Additional info:
Using IE 6
Telerik[1].Web.UI_2010_2_929_Dev.msi

M. R.
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Nov 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?