Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
4 answers
99 views
Hi,
I'm working on a project which is based on Web User Controls.
The Idea is that of a Page with RadSplitter ad a PlaceHolder that loads dynamically user controls into the PlaceHolder. Plus, to make everything really smooth I have a RadAjaxManager in the page wich controls loading.
Loading is fine (I've taken from your Active Skills RadControlsAJAXCourseware.pdf which is great !!!), but once loaded the User Control inside the PlaceHolder does not resize when I resize the Browser Page.
In this case my User Control holds a RadGrid, but I have many Control with different controls inside. 
I attach Code below:

Page holding Controls:
<%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="Default.aspx.vb" Inherits="_Default" %>
 
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
 
<head runat="server">
    <title>---</title>
    <link type="text/css" rel="Stylesheet" href="Resources/Style.css" />
</head>
<body>
    <form id="form1" runat="server">
    <telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager" runat="server">
    </telerik:RadScriptManager>
    
    <telerik:RadAjaxManager ID="RadAjaxManager" runat="server">
        <AjaxSettings>
             
            <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="RadPanelBar">
                <UpdatedControls>
                    <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="PH" />
                    <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="RadToolBar" />
                </UpdatedControls>
            </telerik:AjaxSetting>
            <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="RadToolBar">
                <UpdatedControls>
                    <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="RadToolBar" />
                    <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="PH" />
                </UpdatedControls>
            </telerik:AjaxSetting>
        </AjaxSettings>
    </telerik:RadAjaxManager>
     
    <telerik:RadStyleSheetManager ID="RadStyleSheetManager" runat="server">
    </telerik:RadStyleSheetManager>
     
    <telerik:RadFormDecorator ID="RadFormDecorator" runat="server" />
     
     
     
   <div style="width:100%;height:40px;">
    <div style="float:right;margin-right:10px;">
        <asp:Label runat="server" ID="L_Operator"></asp:Label><br />
        <asp:LinkButton runat="server" ID="LB_LogOut" Text="LogOut"></asp:LinkButton>
    </div>   
   </div>
    
   <telerik:RadSplitter ID="RadSplitter_Frame" runat="server" Width="100%" Height="100%" Orientation="Vertical" HeightOffset="40">
     
        <telerik:RadPane ID="RadPane_Frame_Left" runat="server" Width="200px" Height="100%">
             
                <telerik:RadPanelBar ID="RadPanelBar" runat="server" Width="100%" ExpandMode="MultipleExpandedItems">
                     
                </telerik:RadPanelBar>
             
        </telerik:RadPane>
         
        <telerik:RadPane ID="RadPane_Frame_Right" runat="server" Width="100%" Height="100%" Scrolling="None">
         
            <telerik:RadSplitter runat="server" ID="RadSplitter_Body" Width="100%" Height="100%" Orientation="Horizontal">
             
                <telerik:RadPane runat="server" ID="RadPane_Body_Top" Width="100%" Height="38px">
                    <telerik:RadToolBar runat="server" ID="RadToolBar" Width="100%">
                    </telerik:RadToolBar>
                </telerik:RadPane>
                 
                <telerik:RadPane runat="server" ID="RadPane_Body_Bottom" Width="100%" Height="100%">
                    <asp:PlaceHolder runat="server" ID="PH"></asp:PlaceHolder>
                </telerik:RadPane>
                 
            </telerik:RadSplitter>
                         
        </telerik:RadPane>
         
    </telerik:RadSplitter>
    </form>
</body>
</html>

User Control:
<%@ Control Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="Operators.ascx.vb" Inherits="System_Operators" %>
 
<telerik:RadSplitter runat="server" ID="RadSplitter_Frame" Width="100%" Height="100%" Orientation="Horizontal">
 
    <telerik:RadPane runat="server" ID="RadPane_Top" Width="100%" Height="26px" >
    OPERATORS
    </telerik:RadPane>
     
    <telerik:RadPane runat="server" ID="RadPane_Body" Width="100%" Height="100%">
     
        <telerik:RadGrid ID="RadGrid" runat="server" AllowSorting="True" 
                        GridLines="None" Width="100%" Height="100%" AllowMultiRowSelection="True"
                        AllowPaging="True" PageSize="50" AutoGenerateColumns="false"
                        ShowStatusBar="True" style="border:0px;outline:none;">
                         
                        <GroupingSettings CaseSensitive="False" />
                         
                        <ExportSettings ExportOnlyData="True" OpenInNewWindow="True" />
                     
                        <ClientSettings>
                            <Selecting AllowRowSelect="True" />
                            <ClientEvents OnRowContextMenu="" OnRowDblClick="" />
                            <Scrolling AllowScroll="True" ScrollHeight="100%" UseStaticHeaders="True" />
                            <Resizing AllowColumnResize="True" />
                        </ClientSettings>
                         
                        <PagerStyle AlwaysVisible="true" />
                         
                        <MasterTableView OverrideDataSourceControlSorting="True" style="border:0px;outline:none;">
                            <NoRecordsTemplate>
                                  
                            </NoRecordsTemplate>
                             
                            <Columns>
                                <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="Name" HeaderText="Nome">
                                </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
                                 
                                <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="Surname" HeaderText="Cognome">
                                </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
                                 
                                <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="User" HeaderText="Utente">
                                </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
                                 
                                <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="Ruolo" HeaderText="Ruolo">
                                </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
 
                                 
                            </Columns>
                            <CommandItemSettings ExportToPdfText="Export to Pdf" />
                             
                            </MasterTableView>
                                 
                             
                            </telerik:RadGrid>
                             
        </telerik:RadPane>
</telerik:RadSplitter>

I'm not adding the code behind since I don't think it is relevant.

I'm stuk on this one and need some good ideas !

Thanks
Lorenzo
Lorenzo
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
3 answers
79 views
Hi,

    I use Image Manager tool of Rad Editor in our project.. How to disable or remove the icons 'New Folder' and 'Delete Folder' present inside Image Manager Window?.. Please Guide me..


Thanks.
Hema.
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
1 answer
196 views
Hi,

I found out that the args.get_fileName() function returns the correct filename if you are removing an already uploaded file.
But if you cancel a running upload this function returns the following:
"[filename]<span class="ruFileProgressWrap"><span style="width: 0.8%;" class="ruFileProgress ruProgressStarted"></span></span>"
Genady Sergeev
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
3 answers
108 views
Hi there, 

I am wondering if something is possible with the Scheduler. I have thought about it myself and I am fairly sure of where to start and that it is indeed possible, but I am hoping others can confirm and share their experiences with doing something similar, or point out troubles I am likely to run in to.

I would like to use the Scheduler totally client-side, storing all appointment information on the client, and allowing the user to save changes by clicking a "Save" button. Only then will the changes be sent to the server, processed and database updated etc. I am reasonably familiar with the client-side javascript API, and can imagine storing appointment data client-side (hidden fields and/or cookies), or perhaps using AJAX calls to transmit data each time a change is made for batch processing later, but if someone can share their thoughts on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Ryan.
Nikolay Tsenkov
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
1 answer
135 views
Is there a way to set the PrimaryIconCssClass clientside yet by any chance?

Don't see it in the docs, so I'm doing some jQuery manipulation instead...but it'd be nice to change a couple lines of code down to 1.
Pero
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
9 answers
414 views

This affects lots of ajax functionality, but for this example, I'll use the ajax spell checker in the radeditor.    I had some users complain that the spell checker seemed to 'freak out' every now and then, and I traced it to this.

To reproduce, use forms authentication with a login URL and a short timeout of 1, (just so you don't have to wait long for this test).

 

        <authentication mode="Forms">  
            <forms name=".userauth" loginUrl="IC/Login.aspx" protection="All" timeout="1"/>  
        </authentication> 

 

 

 

 

Wait at least a minute then click on spell check.  You should get this JavaScript error:

Microsoft JScript runtime error: Sys.ArgumentException: Cannot deserialize. The data does not correspond to valid JSON.
Parameter name: data

This happens because the forms auth. timed out and the ajax request was redirected to the login page.  The login page is HTML and not JSON, so MS ajax throws the above error.  The spell checker is left onscreen and cannot be closed as both Finish and Cancel are disabled.

My question is: is there anything that can be done for this, like catching the error somehow, and throwing up a login dialog? 

What I have done in the past is ping the server every 10 minutes with JavaScript to keep formsauth. alive.  I'd like to avoid that technique if possible as it didn't seem to be reliable all the time, and it left users logged in too long.

Thanks

Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
3 answers
116 views
I am having trouble using the treeview in a master page as everytime there is a postback the masterpage reloads and the treeview reverts to its loaded state where none of the nodes are expanded.

I have looked on the forums here for a solution but i havent found one so far.

Is there a solution for this?

Many Thanks
Nikolay Tsenkov
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
1 answer
80 views
Hi friends,
I have a radgrid in and editformsetting for adding and editing the rows in radgrid, but the problem is that whenever user does not select any checkbox and directly hit the add or update button i display message for selection, after clicking ok button in message box my editformsetting get close and user have to again click on add or edit and have to enter\edit the values which is quite uncomfortable, how can i stop editformsetting from getting close after clicking ok button in messagebox my message box is of internet explorer i.e Page.RegisterstartUpscript.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Manoj Gupta
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
3 answers
175 views
Hi,

I use in my page some RadSplitter and RadPane.

<head runat="server"> 
    <title></title> 
    <link href="Style/styles.css" rel="Stylesheet" type="text/css" /> 
    <link rel="SHORTCUT ICON" href="Style/Images/logo-class-I_browser.ico" /> 
    <telerik:RadStyleSheetManager ID="RadStyleSheetManager1" runat="server" /> 
    <style type="text/css"> 
    .rcbHeader ul, .rcbFooter ul, .rcbItem ul, .rcbHovered ul, .rcbDisabled ul 
        { 
            width: 100%; 
            display: inline-block; 
            margin: 0; 
            padding: 0; 
            list-style-type: none; 
        } 
        .col1, .col2, .col3 
        { 
            float: left; 
            width: 100px; 
            margin: 0; 
            padding: 0 5px 0 0; 
            line-height: 14px; 
        } 
    </style> 
</head> 
<body> 
    <form id="form1" runat="server"> 
    <telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" runat="server"> 
        <Scripts> 
            <asp:ScriptReference Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" Name="Telerik.Web.UI.Common.Core.js" /> 
            <asp:ScriptReference Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" Name="Telerik.Web.UI.Common.jQuery.js" /> 
            <asp:ScriptReference Path="~/UserClassi.js" /> 
        </Scripts> 
    </telerik:RadScriptManager> 
    <telerik:RadAjaxManager ID="RadAjaxManager1" runat="server">         
    </telerik:RadAjaxManager> 
    <telerik:RadFormDecorator ID="RadFormDecorator1" runat="server" DecoratedControls="Default,Zone" /> 
    <div> 
        <helpDesk:SkinManager runat="server" ID="RadSkinManager1" ShowChooser="false" Skin="Vista" 
            PersistenceKey="SkinDef" PersistenceMode="Session" OnPreRender="RadSkinManager1_PreRender" /> 
    </div> 
    <telerik:RadSplitter ID="RadSplitter2" runat="server" Width="100%" BorderSize="0" 
        BorderStyle="None" PanesBorderSize="0" Height="100%" Orientation="Horizontal" 
        VisibleDuringInit="false"> 
        <telerik:RadPane ID="topPane" runat="server" Height="74px" CssClass="toppane"> 
            <div class="header"> 
                <asp:Panel ID="Panel1" runat="server"> 
                    <asp:Image ID="ImageLogo" runat="server" ImageUrl="Logo/logo-classi.png" ImageAlign="Middle" /> 
                </asp:Panel> 
                <div class="skin-chooser"> 
                    <asp:LoginView ID="LoginView1" runat="server"> 
                        <AnonymousTemplate> 
                            Not authentificated</AnonymousTemplate> 
                        <LoggedInTemplate> 
                            <asp:LoginName ID="LoginName1" runat="server" ForeColor="Black" /> 
                            <asp:LoginStatus ID="LoginStatus1" runat="server" LogoutAction="RedirectToLoginPage" 
                                OnLoggedOut="LoginStatus1_LoggedOut" ToolTip="Déconnexion" /> 
                            <asp:LinkButton runat="server" Visible="false" ID="LinkAdmin" CausesValidation="False"> 
                                <asp:ImageButton ID="ImgAdmin" runat="server" Visible="false" ImageAlign="Middle" 
                                    ImageUrl="~/Images/icone_administration.png" CausesValidation="False" /></asp:LinkButton> 
                        </LoggedInTemplate> 
                    </asp:LoginView> 
                </div> 
            </div> 
            <telerik:RadMenu ID="RadMenu1" runat="server" Style="float: none; position: absolute; 
                top: 48px; z-index: 3000" Width="100%"              
            CausesValidation="False"> 
            <Items> 
            <telerik:RadMenuItem Text="Application"> 
            <Items> 
                <telerik:RadMenuItem Text="Déconnexion" Value="logout" ImageUrl="Images/exit.gif" 
                    PostBack="true" runat="server" NavigateUrl="logout.aspx" /> 
                <telerik:RadMenuItem Text="Page Principale" Value="home" ImageUrl="Images/Home.png" 
                    PostBack="false" runat="server" NavigateUrl="Home2.aspx" /> 
            </Items> 
            </telerik:RadMenuItem> 
            </Items> 
        </telerik:RadMenu> 
        </telerik:RadPane>         
        <telerik:RadPane runat="server" ID="contentPane" Scrolling="none" Locked="True"> 
            <telerik:RadSplitter ID="RadSplitter1" runat="server" Height="100%" Width="100%"> 
                <telerik:RadPane ID="RadPane1" runat="server" Height="100%" Width="200px"  
                    MaxWidth="300" Locked="True">                     
                    <telerik:RadPanelBar ID="RadPanelBar1" runat="server"  
                        ExpandMode="FullExpandedItem" Height="100%" PersistStateInCookie="True"  
                        Width="100%" onitemclick="RadPanelBar1_ItemClick"> 
                        <Items> 
                            <telerik:RadPanelItem runat="server" Expanded="True" Selected="True"  
                                Text="Groupes" Value="grp" Width="100%" PostBack="false"> 
                                <Items> 
                                <telerik:RadPanelItem runat="server" Text="Liste des groupes"> 
                                    </telerik:RadPanelItem> 
                                    <telerik:RadPanelItem runat="server" Text="Ajouter un groupe"> 
                                    </telerik:RadPanelItem> 
                                    <telerik:RadPanelItem runat="server" Text="&Eacute;diter un groupe"> 
                                    </telerik:RadPanelItem> 
                                </Items> 
                            </telerik:RadPanelItem> 
                            <telerik:RadPanelItem runat="server" Text="Utilisateurs" PostBack="false"> 
                                <Items> 
                                    <telerik:RadPanelItem runat="server" Text="Liste des utilisateurs" Value="userlist"> 
                                    </telerik:RadPanelItem> 
                                    <telerik:RadPanelItem runat="server" Text="Ajout d'un utilisateur"> 
                                    </telerik:RadPanelItem> 
                                    <telerik:RadPanelItem runat="server" Text="&Eacute;dition d'un utilisateur" Value="edituser"> 
                                    </telerik:RadPanelItem> 
                                </Items> 
                            </telerik:RadPanelItem> 
                            <telerik:RadPanelItem runat="server" Text="Licence"> 
                            </telerik:RadPanelItem> 
                            <telerik:RadPanelItem runat="server" Text="Statistique"> 
                            </telerik:RadPanelItem> 
                        </Items> 
                    </telerik:RadPanelBar> 
                </telerik:RadPane> 
                <telerik:RadSplitBar ID="RadSplitBar1" runat="server" CollapseMode="None"  
                    EnableResize="False" /> 
                <telerik:RadPane ID="RadPane2" runat="server" Height="100%"> 
                 
                    <uc1:ListUser ID="ListUser1" runat="server" Visible="false" /> 
                    <uc2:EditUser ID="EditUser1" runat="server" Visible="false" /> 
                 
                </telerik:RadPane> 
            </telerik:RadSplitter> 
        </telerik:RadPane> 
    </telerik:RadSplitter> 
    </form> 
</body> 
</html> 

The problem occures in the EditUser control.

%@ Control Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="EditUser.ascx.cs" Inherits="EditUser" %> 
<telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy ID="RadAjaxManagerProxy1" runat="server"> 
    <AjaxSettings> 
        <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="ButtonSaveSite"> 
            <UpdatedControls> 
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="RepeaterSite" UpdatePanelRenderMode="Block" /> 
            </UpdatedControls> 
        </telerik:AjaxSetting> 
    </AjaxSettings> 
</telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy> 
<telerik:RadCodeBlock ID="RadCodeBlock1" runat="server"> 
 
    <script type="text/javascript"> 
        function UpdateItemCountField(sender, args) { 
            //set the footer text 
            sender.get_dropDownElement().lastChild.innerHTML = "A total of " + sender.get_items().get_count() + " items"; 
        } 
        function linckclick() { 
            alert("ok"); 
        } 
    </script> 
 
</telerik:RadCodeBlock> 
<br /> 
<asp:Panel ID="Panel1" runat="server" HorizontalAlign="Center"> 
    <asp:Label ID="Label1" runat="server" Text="Choix de l'utilisateur" AssociatedControlID="RadComboBoxChoixUser"></asp:Label> 
    <telerik:RadComboBox ID="RadComboBoxChoixUser" runat="server" DropDownWidth="350px" 
        EmptyMessage="Choisir un utilisateur" EnableLoadOnDemand="true" EnableVirtualScrolling="false" 
        Height="150px" HighlightTemplatedItems="true" MarkFirstMatch="true" OnClientItemsRequested="UpdateItemCountField" 
        OnDataBound="RadComboBoxChoixUser_DataBound" OnItemDataBound="RadComboBoxChoixUser_ItemDataBound" 
        OnItemsRequested="RadComboBoxChoixUser_ItemsRequested" AllowCustomText="false" 
        Width="150px" AutoPostBack="True" OnSelectedIndexChanged="RadComboBoxChoixUser_SelectedIndexChanged"> 
        <HeaderTemplate> 
            <ul> 
                <li class="col2">Nom</li> 
                <li class="col3">Prénom</li> 
                <li class="col1">Pseudo</li> 
            </ul> 
        </HeaderTemplate> 
        <ItemTemplate> 
            <ul> 
                <li class="col2"> 
                    <%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "LastName")%></li> 
                <li class="col3"> 
                    <%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "FirstName")%></li> 
                <li class="col1"> 
                    <%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Users.UserName")%></li> 
            </ul> 
        </ItemTemplate> 
        <FooterTemplate> 
            A total of 
            <asp:Literal ID="RadComboItemsCount" runat="server" /> 
            items 
        </FooterTemplate> 
    </telerik:RadComboBox> 
</asp:Panel> 
<br /> 
<telerik:RadTabStrip ID="RadTabStrip1" runat="server" MultiPageID="RadMultiPage1" Visible="false"> 
    <Tabs> 
        <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Text="Inforamtions générales" PageViewID="RadPageView1"> 
        </telerik:RadTab> 
        <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Text="Profile" PageViewID="RadPageView2"> 
        </telerik:RadTab> 
        <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Text="Droits" PageViewID="RadPageView3"> 
        </telerik:RadTab> 
    </Tabs> 
</telerik:RadTabStrip> 
<telerik:RadMultiPage ID="RadMultiPage1" runat="server"> 
    <telerik:RadPageView ID="RadPageView1" runat="server"> 
        <asp:Panel ID="Panel2" runat="server" GroupingText="Activation"> 
            <asp:Table ID="Table1" runat="server"> 
                <asp:TableRow> 
                    <asp:TableCell Width="150"> 
                        <asp:Label ID="Label2" runat="server" Text="Nom de compte" AssociatedControlID="LabelNomCompte"></asp:Label></asp:TableCell> 
                    <asp:TableCell>:</asp:TableCell> 
                    <asp:TableCell> 
                        <asp:Label ID="LabelNomCompte" runat="server" Text=""></asp:Label></asp:TableCell> 
                </asp:TableRow> 
                <asp:TableRow> 
                    <asp:TableCell Width="150"> 
                        <asp:Label ID="Label3" runat="server" Text="Nom complet" AssociatedControlID="LabelNomComplet"></asp:Label></asp:TableCell> 
                    <asp:TableCell>:</asp:TableCell> 
                    <asp:TableCell> 
                        <asp:Label ID="LabelNomComplet" runat="server" Text=""></asp:Label> 
                    </asp:TableCell> 
                </asp:TableRow> 
                <asp:TableRow> 
                    <asp:TableCell Width="150"> 
                        <asp:Label ID="Label4" runat="server" Text="Activation" AssociatedControlID="CheckBoxActif"></asp:Label></asp:TableCell> 
                    <asp:TableCell>:</asp:TableCell> 
                    <asp:TableCell> 
                        <asp:CheckBox ID="CheckBoxActif" runat="server" /></asp:TableCell> 
                </asp:TableRow> 
            </asp:Table> 
        </asp:Panel> 
        <asp:Panel ID="Panel3" runat="server" GroupingText="Utilisateur"> 
            <asp:Table ID="Table2" runat="server"> 
                <asp:TableRow> 
                    <asp:TableCell Width="150"> 
                        <asp:Label ID="Label5" runat="server" Text="Nom" AssociatedControlID="TextBoxNom"></asp:Label> 
                    </asp:TableCell> 
                    <asp:TableCell>:</asp:TableCell> 
                    <asp:TableCell> 
                        <asp:TextBox ID="TextBoxNom" runat="server"></asp:TextBox></asp:TableCell> 
                </asp:TableRow> 
                <asp:TableRow Width="150"> 
                    <asp:TableCell> 
                        <asp:Label ID="Label6" runat="server" Text="Prénom" AssociatedControlID="TextBoxPrenom"></asp:Label> 
                    </asp:TableCell> 
                    <asp:TableCell>:</asp:TableCell> 
                    <asp:TableCell> 
                        <asp:TextBox ID="TextBoxPrenom" runat="server"></asp:TextBox></asp:TableCell> 
                </asp:TableRow> 
                <asp:TableRow> 
                    <asp:TableCell Width="150"> 
                        <asp:Label ID="Label7" runat="server" Text="Email" AssociatedControlID="TextBoxEmail"></asp:Label></asp:TableCell> 
                    <asp:TableCell>:</asp:TableCell> 
                    <asp:TableCell> 
                        <asp:TextBox ID="TextBoxEmail" runat="server"></asp:TextBox></asp:TableCell> 
                </asp:TableRow> 
            </asp:Table> 
        </asp:Panel> 
        <asp:Panel ID="Panel5" runat="server" GroupingText="Membre"> 
            <asp:Table ID="Table4" runat="server"> 
                <asp:TableRow> 
                    <asp:TableCell Width="150">Société</asp:TableCell> 
                    <asp:TableCell>:</asp:TableCell> 
                    <asp:TableCell> 
                        <asp:Label ID="LabelSoc" runat="server"></asp:Label></asp:TableCell> 
                </asp:TableRow> 
                <asp:TableRow> 
                    <asp:TableCell Width="150">Groupe</asp:TableCell> 
                    <asp:TableCell>:</asp:TableCell> 
                    <asp:TableCell> 
                        <asp:Label ID="LabelGroup" runat="server"></asp:Label></asp:TableCell> 
                </asp:TableRow> 
            </asp:Table> 
        </asp:Panel> 
        <asp:Panel ID="Panel4" runat="server" GroupingText="Authentification"> 
            <asp:Table ID="Table3" runat="server"> 
                <asp:TableRow> 
                    <asp:TableCell Width="150">Nom de connexion</asp:TableCell> 
                    <asp:TableCell>:</asp:TableCell> 
                    <asp:TableCell> 
                        <asp:TextBox ID="TextBoxLogin" runat="server"></asp:TextBox></asp:TableCell> 
                </asp:TableRow> 
                <asp:TableRow> 
                    <asp:TableCell Width="150">Mot de passe</asp:TableCell> 
                    <asp:TableCell>:</asp:TableCell> 
                    <asp:TableCell> 
                        <asp:HyperLink ID="HyperLink1" runat="server" onclick="javascript:linckclick();return false;" 
                            Text="***** (Changement de mot de passe)" Font-Underline="false" ForeColor="Blue" 
                            Style="cursor: pointer"></asp:HyperLink></asp:TableCell> 
                </asp:TableRow> 
            </asp:Table> 
        </asp:Panel> 
    </telerik:RadPageView> 
    <telerik:RadPageView ID="RadPageView2" runat="server"> 
        <asp:Panel ID="Panel6" runat="server" GroupingText="Sites"> 
            <asp:Repeater ID="RepeaterSite" runat="server" OnItemDataBound="RepeaterSite_ItemDataBound"> 
                <HeaderTemplate> 
                    <table> 
                </HeaderTemplate> 
                <ItemTemplate> 
                    <tr> 
                        <td width="150"> 
                            <asp:Label ID="LabelLibSite" runat="server" Text='<%#Eval("DataTextField") %>'></asp:Label> 
                            <asp:HiddenField ID="HiddenFieldSite" runat="server" /> 
                        </td> 
                        <td> 
                            : 
                        </td> 
                        <td> 
                            <asp:CheckBox ID="CheckBoxSite" runat="server" /> 
                        </td> 
                    </tr> 
                </ItemTemplate> 
                <FooterTemplate> 
                    </table> 
                </FooterTemplate> 
            </asp:Repeater> 
            <asp:Button ID="ButtonSaveSite" runat="server" Text="Sauvegarder" OnClick="ButtonSaveSite_Click" /> 
        </asp:Panel> 
        <asp:Panel ID="Panel7" runat="server" GroupingText="Numérotation Chrono"> 
            <asp:Repeater ID="RepeaterNumChrono" runat="server" OnItemDataBound="RepeaterNumChrono_ItemDataBound"> 
                <HeaderTemplate> 
                    <table> 
                </HeaderTemplate> 
                <ItemTemplate> 
                    <tr> 
                        <td width="150"> 
                            <asp:Label ID="LabelLibChrono" runat="server" Text='<%#Eval("DataTextField") %>'></asp:Label> 
                            <asp:HiddenField ID="HiddenFieldChrono" runat="server" /> 
                        </td> 
                        <td> 
                            : 
                        </td> 
                        <td> 
                            <asp:CheckBox ID="CheckBoxChrono" runat="server" /> 
                        </td> 
                    </tr> 
                </ItemTemplate> 
                <FooterTemplate> 
                    </table> 
                </FooterTemplate> 
            </asp:Repeater> 
            <asp:Button ID="ButtonSaveChrono" runat="server" Text="Sauvegarder" OnClick="ButtonSaveChrono_Click" /> 
        </asp:Panel> 
    </telerik:RadPageView> 
    <telerik:RadPageView ID="RadPageView3" runat="server"> 
    </telerik:RadPageView> 
</telerik:RadMultiPage> 

When the repeaters were filling in the second tab, the scroll bar is displayed.

I move to the end of the scroll bar and check the last checkbox from the repeater.
when I check the check box after scrolling, the header (the RadPane with the Id =topane) disapears.

Have you already seen this problem?
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
3 answers
209 views
I would like to get validation to work on a form that has radcaptcha, and a radtextbox included.  I cannot get it to work unless I use asptextbox with clientsidevalidation disabled.

I have made sure that the validation group is set the same for both the radtextbox and the captcha control, but the captcha control never seems to validate - even through the radtextbox works just fine.

Is there anything i can do to keep client side validation of the controls that can do it, and validate the captcha control on the server side?
Pero
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?