Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
70 views

I have a RadRotator binded to datatable and it works fine except that it is cutting the images off if they differ in size.

Means i am using it as Banner rotator but i load different size banners. How do i make it flexible so the rotator adapts to the image height. If i set the height it works fine for the images that match this height but other ones with other heights are cut off to the top.



Thanks

EDIT: actually even if i load images with the same height it is cutting off the top of the images for about 10px. If i set the height it works fine.
How do i make it working without setting the height and itemheight?

Fiko
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
3 answers
121 views
Hello - I'm using a rotator to display a slideshow of jpegs. I'm using fade as the transition between frames. In IE I am seeing white dots on the jpegs.

From what I understand the white dots occur in IE when we use the alpha transparency CSS filter (which would make sense if we are fading) but - how do I fix it? The rotator works fine in other browsers.

Any ideas?

Thanks. 
Fiko
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
9 answers
459 views
Hi
I have troubles to get a proper HTML table format preview in the RadEditor table wizard. I reference a custom CSS file containing a single HTML table format, overwriting the ".ms-rteTable-1" format defined in "/_layouts/1033/styles/HtmlEditorTableFormats.css". The SharePoint OOTB Table wizard reads the overwritten CSS classes and gives a customized preview but the RadEditor does only show the default table themes (see screenshot)

The SharePoint OOTB CSS is referenced in the following ajax script rendered by the RadEditor (bottom of the page)

Sys.Application.add_init(function() {
   $create(Telerik.Web.UI.RadEditor,
...
...
"cssFiles":["/_wpresources/RadEditorSharePoint/5.7.2.0__1f131a624888eeed/Resources/CssEditor.css","/_layouts/1033/styles/HtmlEditorTableFormats.css","/_layouts/1037/styles/HtmlEditorCustomStyles.css"],
...
...
});

Is it possible to pass the url to the custom HTML table format CSS file to the RadEditor Table Wizard?

regards
göran
Stanimir
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
4 answers
127 views
Hi,

I've got a rotator displaying images. Each image has a bullet next to it which I'd like to remove

I've tried over-riding the style with no success.

<telerik:RadRotator ID="RadRotator1" runat="server" Width="700px" Height="300px" ItemWidth="250px" ItemHeight="300px"
                ScrollDirection="Left, Right" ScrollDuration="500"
                FrameDuration="2000" PauseOnMouseOver="false" RotatorType="ButtonsOver" InitialItemIndex="4"
                style="list-style-type:none;">
                <ItemTemplate>
                    <asp:Image ID="Image1" runat="server" ImageUrl='<%# Container.DataItem %>' AlternateText="<%# VirtualPathUtility.GetFileName(Container.DataItem.ToString()) %>" style="list-style-type:none;"/>
                </ItemTemplate>
            </telerik:RadRotator>

Any ideas?

Thanks
David
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
1 answer
171 views
Hi Friends:

In a grid column, I have:  CurrentFilterFunction="StartsWith" and AutoPostBackOnFilter="true" and ShowFilterIcon="false" .  The idea is when user press the enter key, after typing in something in the filter text box, a search using 'StartsWith' will proceed.

This works For as long as there is something typed in the search box.  If the user removes the text and press enters, all the records are returned - which is as expected.

But here's the problem:  Now, the user type in something, say 'Ak' in the search box and press enter, the filter function has changed:  It now defaults to 'Contains' instead of 'StartsWith' 

Is there a way to make sure that with the above scenario, the filter function is ALWAYS 'StartsWith' and nothing else?

Thanks
Tsvetoslav
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
5 answers
317 views
I have a radWindow with an ASP.Net Formview inside of it, and a <table> in the Formview to show the data.  I used CSS to format the table and it looked correct when the Formview was on the page directly.  But when I put it inside the radWindow, the borders and padding from the CSS do not show up on the table.  Something in the radWindow is overriding the CSS I guess but I can't figure it out.

<telerik:RadWindow ID="SummaryRadWindow" runat="server" Behavior="Default" 
    InitialBehavior="None" Modal="True" Behaviors="Resize, Close, Move" 
    Height="300px" Title="Job Summary" Width="400px">
    <ContentTemplate>
<asp:FormView ID="SummnaryBlockFormView" runat="server" DataSourceID="SummaryBlockSqlDataSource">
    <ItemTemplate>
        <table cellpadding="3" border="1" class="summaryblock">
            <tr>
                <td style="font-weight: bold">
                    Job:
                </td>
                <td>
                    <%=cboJobs.SelectedItem.Text%>
                </td>
            </tr>
            <tr>
                <td style="font-weight: bold">
                    Period End Date:
                </td>
                <td>
                    <%=cboPeriodEndDate.SelectedItem.Text%>
                </td>
            </tr>
            <tr>
                <td style="font-weight: bold">
                    Trade:
                </td>
                <td>
                    <%=cboTrade.SelectedItem.Text%>
                </td>
            </tr>
        </table>
        <br />
    </ItemTemplate>
</asp:FormView>
    </ContentTemplate>
</telerik:RadWindow>

Also note that setting border="1" on the table does not show the border, so I know there is some hidden CSS that is overriding it.

And from the CSS file:

.summaryblock
{
    border-collapse: collapse;
    border: 1px solid #808080;
    font: 12px "segoe ui" , arial, sans-serif;
}
  
.summaryblock td
{
    border: 1px solid #A0A0A0;
    text-align: right;
    padding: 5px;
}

The table does pick up the font and text aling styles, but not the border or padding.  Any help much appreciated.
Bozhidar
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
1 answer
86 views
hi,
       In my project i need to add more than 10 sliders to a repeater along with text boxes and labels. These sliders are added dynamicaly. 
Below pasted the source of repeater. Div height is 135 so when more records are there it will become scrollable.


 

<div style="overflow: auto; height: 135px">

 

 

<asp:Repeater ID="Repeater1" runat="server" OnItemDataBound="Repeater1_ItemDataBound" >

 

 

<HeaderTemplate>

 

 

<table>

 

 

</HeaderTemplate>

 

 

<ItemTemplate>

 

 

<tr>

 

 

<td style="width: 100px;">

 

 

<asp:Label ID="lblProduct1" runat="server" Text='<%#DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,"ProductName") %>'></asp:Label>

 

 

</td>

 

 

<td style="width: 50px;">

 

 

<asp:TextBox Width="50px" ID="TextBox1" runat="server" Text="" onBlur= "CheckEnteredValue" ></asp:TextBox>

 

 

<asp:HiddenField ID= "hiddenTextBox1" runat="server" Value = '<%#DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,"NumberOfPatients") %>' />

 

 

 

</td>

 

 

<td>

 

 

<telerik:RadSlider ID="RadSlider1" runat="server" AutoPostBack="true" Value='<%# Convert.ToInt32(DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,"NumberOfPatients")) %>'

 

 

OnClientBeforeValueChange="OnClientValueChanging1" OnClientSlideStart="OnClientSlideStart1" ToolTip='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,"ProductName") %>'

 

 

OnClientSlideEnd="OnClientSlideEnd" OnClientValueChange="ClientValueChangedRep1" >

 

 

</telerik:RadSlider>

 

 

</td>

 

 

</tr>

 

 

</ItemTemplate>

 

 

<FooterTemplate>

 

 

</table>

 

 

</FooterTemplate>

 

 

</asp:Repeater>

 

 

</div>

 

Now after databind() to repeater. In IE8 , it is displayed properly. But IE6 it is not aligned properly. When i use IE6, the scroll is present but only 
textbox and lable is scrolling properly, sliders are not. I have attached both screen shot samples.

Please give me a solution. its very urgent. Where am doing wrong?
 
Rony
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
2 answers
171 views
Hello,

I have a related RadComboBox demo like this link. It works fine.

However, I try to add Filter property for RadCombobox Country (Filter="Contains"), I have a problem.

I select an item of RadComboBox Continent then at first mouse click on RadComboBox Country, the item list of RadCombobox Country is shown as empty but the items count of RadComboBox Country > 0. I leave out of RadCombobox Country and then I click on RadCombobox Country again, the item list is shown as full.

Would be grateful for any ideas to show the item list of RadComboBox Country at first click.  Thank you.

Sorry my English.

Here is my code:

<telerik:RadComboBox ID="RadComboBox1"
                runat="server"
                Width="186px"
                CssClass="ComboBox_Continents"
                Filter="Contains"
                OnClientSelectedIndexChanging="LoadCountries"
                OnItemsRequested="RadComboBox1_ItemsRequested" />


<telerik:RadComboBox ID="RadComboBox2"
                runat="server"
                Width="186px"
                CssClass="ComboBox_Countries"
                Filter="Contains"
                OnClientItemsRequested="ItemsLoaded"
                OnItemsRequested="RadComboBox2_ItemsRequested" />
Sam
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
4 answers
181 views
Hello - Is there a way to quickly and easily override the default setting of displaying weekend and days not in the displaying month as disabled/greyed-out? I would like the font display to be the same for all of my dates showing on my calendar. I'm no wizard with css so I'm hoping there is a quick and easy way to accomplish this. Thanks.

Matt
Matt Low
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
2 answers
185 views
sir,
is there any rad email tool for asp ajax....i need inbox ,outbox,draft,composing,sending....just like normal email box...

please provide me the required info...if possible ...provide with a demo...its urgent

thank you

rajesh
rajesh
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Dec 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?