or
I am having a strange behavior with my pop-up window. Everything works fine the first time I load the pop-up window. Once the control comes back to the parent page, if the user tries to load the pop-up page again, it does not load correctly. It changes the size of the window and does not function right. If I refresh the page and load the pop-up it works fine.
Below is my window declaration. let me know what I am doing wrong here:
<telerik:RadWindowManager ID="RadWindowManager1" runat="server" Behavior="None" ShowContentDuringLoad="false"> <Windows> <telerik:RadWindow ID="RadWindowRole" runat="server" DestroyOnClose="false" OnClientClose="OnClientClose" Behavior="None" ReloadOnShow="true" ShowContentDuringLoad="false" Width="975px" Height="545px" Modal="true" /> </Windows> </telerik:RadWindowManager><asp:TemplateField HeaderText="Upload Additional File" HeaderStyle-VerticalAlign="Top" ItemStyle-VerticalAlign="Top">
<ItemTemplate>
<telerik:RadProgressManager ID="RadProgressManager1" runat="server" Skin="Vista" Height="16px" Width="500px" />
<telerik:RadUpload ID="RadUpload1" runat="server" MaxFileInputsCount="1" MaxFileSize="5242880" InputSize="60" Width="450px" ControlObjectsVisibility="None" ToolTip="Select file to attach to ticket (max filesize: 5MB)" />
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:TemplateField>I've a RadAjaxManager into a MasterPage and i want to refresh a RadGrid and a FormView into a User Control when I click to imbRefresh and I see this JS error:<telerik:RadCodeBlock runat="server"> <script type="text/javascript"> function Refresh() { $find("<%= RadAjaxManager.GetCurrent(Page).ClientID %>").ajaxRequestWithTarget('<%= imbRefresh.UniqueID %>', ''); } </script></telerik:RadCodeBlock><telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy ID="rmpManager" runat="server"> <AjaxSettings> <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="imbRefresh"> <UpdatedControls> <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="frv" LoadingPanelID="rlp" /> <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="rdg" LoadingPanelID="rlp" /> </UpdatedControls> </telerik:AjaxSetting> </AjaxSettings></telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy><telerik:RadAjaxLoadingPanel ID="rlp" runat="server" Skin="MachinaWeb"></telerik:RadAjaxLoadingPanel><asp:ImageButton ID="imbRefresh" runat="server" AlternateText="Refresh" CausesValidation="False" ImageUrl="~/Images/Refresh-25.png" OnClick="imbRefresh_Click" OnClientClick="Refresh(); return false;" /><mwc:FormView ID="frvStabilimento" runat="server" DataSourceID="ods2">......................</mwc:FormView><mwc:RadGrid ID="rdg" runat="server" DataSourceID="ods" Height="340px" Type="Edit">...............</mwc:RadGrid>Code Behind protected void imbRefresh_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) { rdg.Rebind(); frv.DataBind(); }
I use the following code for RadUpload control
<telerik:RadUpload ID="rdUploadCertificate" CssClass="rad-upload" runat="server" ControlObjectsVisibility="ClearButtons" AllowedFileExtensions=".doc, .docx" InitialFileInputsCount="1" MaxFileInputsCount="1"></telerik:RadUpload>But while uploading a docx files, extension validation return false. I've tried it also for .xlsx.
I use the following code to validate file extension
return $find('<%= rdUploadCertificate.ClientID %>').validateExtensions();Am I missing anything?