Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
7 answers
133 views
Hi ,
We use rad controls a lot and they are great.

error:
505|error|500|Invalid postback or callback argument.
Event validation is enabled using <pages enableEventValidation="true"/> in configuration
or <%@ Page EnableEventValidation="true" %> in a page. 
For security purposes, this feature verifies that arguments to postback or callback events originate
from the server control that originally rendered them. 
If the data is valid and expected, use the ClientScriptManager.
RegisterForEventValidation method in order to register the postback or callback data for validation.|
browser:
Unexpected Quantifier
When:
When I click on image in my RadButtonColumn-Handling it through Grid_onSelectIndexChanged event handler to load a form below.
I cannot turn off the event validation for we need to validate the data before it hits the server.
Do not exactly  know what and how to register controls using ClientScript.RegisterForEventValidation

Really caught here for several hours ,please can you put some light into this issue.

I have never seen an error like this for any server post backs except this scenario where I have a radbuttoncolumn when selected need to load form below.

Appreciate your help!
Thanks
Iana Tsolova
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Jul 2011
1 answer
71 views
Hi

I have a tabstrip and a multipage with different pageviews in it. When i scroll down on one of the pageviews, then the other pageviews are also scrolled down. This behavior I have tested in IE 8, 9 and Chrome.

Did anybody come along this behavior?

Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Jul 2011
10 answers
202 views
Hi,

I would like to show only one block(one time slot representing whole day) for each resource. week view is grouped vertically  by resource="TechName" . I see time slots representing each hour  and my scheduler occupies larger area in page. If I could display only one time-slot which represents 24 hours and stack all appointments for the day for particular technician, it would give a neat look to my app. Is it  even possible in schedulers week view?


Thanks,
Prava
Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Jul 2011
0 answers
105 views
Hello.

How can I use RadCalendar.navigateToDate with disabled AutoPostBack on RadCalendar?

I think there are eventArgument for __doPostBack function?

I suppose similar to this code:
ASPX:
<telerik:RadCalendar ID="RadCalendar1" runat="server" MultiViewColumns="3">
      <ClientEvents OnCalendarViewChanging="CalendarViewChanging" />
</telerik:RadCalendar>
 
JavaScript:
<script type="text/javascript">
function CalendarViewChanging(sender, eventArgs)
{
    __doPostBack("<%= RadCalendar1.UniqueID %>", "n:1");
}
</script>

Thanks for help.
Nikolay
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 04 Jul 2011
2 answers
86 views
Is it possible to rotate an image to non-90 degree implements with the current ImageEditor? If not, would there be any major issues that you could see if I was to integrate jQueryRotate into my app to handle the rotating functionality in place of the built-in rotator?
Dobromir
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Jul 2011
1 answer
72 views
Hi

I have a page and i open from this page several rad windows using:

<script type="text/javascript">
    function RadPanelBar_ItemClick(sender, eventArgs) {

        var itemValue = eventArgs.get_item().get_value();
        var oWnd = radopen("//Forms/CRUentity.aspx?ID="+itemValue, null);
    }
</script>

when i sow firebug i have seen a lot of scripts, with the syntax:

http://localhost:49573/Forms/CRUentity.aspx?ID=17&rwndrnd=0.6108725877350809

it dosen't matter if the windows is still open or not the script is there in the firebug scripts dropdown list.

¿this could be a problem? ¿we have to close the rad window in an special way to free resources? ¿or is simply a history cache of firebuf?

Thanks
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Jul 2011
2 answers
167 views
How to get the double click event for the radSpliter..?

reply pls...!!!
sumither
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Jul 2011
2 answers
104 views
hi

i have added an image button to the gridbound column one to expand the column and the other to collapse and i used the following javascript to execute the above requirement
function CollapseColumn(index, element)
            {
                //var cols = <%= RadGrid1.ClientID %>.MasterTableView.Columns;
                <%= RadGrid1.ClientID %>.MasterTableView.ColGroup.Cols[index].width = "20px";   
                element.style.display = "none";
                element.nextSibling.style.display = "";
            }
  
            function ExpandColumn(index, element)
            {
                //var cols = <%= RadGrid1.ClientID %>.MasterTableView.Columns;
                <%= RadGrid1.ClientID %>.MasterTableView.ColGroup.Cols[index].width = "";
                element.style.display = "none";
                element.previousSibling.style.display = "";
            }

 

but it is working when i use gridtemplate column and not for boundcolumn pl help me to fix this i want this for g ridboundcolumn

abinav
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Jul 2011
1 answer
81 views
Hi All,
           I have used <asp:TreeView> tag for treeview, and i have set SelectedNodeStyle & NodeStyle Property such like has shown in below code 

<asp:TreeView ID="TreeView1" ShowLines="false" ShowExpandCollapse="true" runat="server" 
            Height="330px" ExpandDepth="10" CssClass="Normal" ForeColor="#585880" Font-Size="10px"
            Font-Names="Verdana" NodeIndent="10" EnableClientScript="true" onclick="javascript:call();">
            <SelectedNodeStyle CssClass="treeStyleNodeSelect" ImageUrl="~/Images/leaf.gif"/>            
            <NodeStyle CssClass="treeStyleNode"  ImageUrl="~/Images/leaf.gif"/>
</asp:TreeView>

                     Now When I click on TreeNode Image To select the TreeNode ,then that TreeNode Image Highlighted ,but then when we select another TreeNode Previous TreeNode Image also Remain Highlighted such like has Shown in Image Select.jpg


                           So What Can I do to Solve This Problem Please Replay me.
Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Jul 2011
1 answer
172 views
Hi All,
         I have  used <asp:TreeView> tag for treeview, and i have set  SelectedNodeStyle & NodeStyle Property such like has shown in below code
<asp:TreeView ID="TreeView1" ShowLines="false" ShowExpandCollapse="true" runat="server" 
            Height="330px" ExpandDepth="10" CssClass="Normal" ForeColor="#585880" 
            Font-Size="10px"  Font-Names="Verdana" NodeIndent="10" 
             EnableClientScript="true">
            <SelectedNodeStyle CssClass="treeStyleNodeSelect" ImageUrl="~/Images/leaf.gif"/>            
            <NodeStyle CssClass="treeStyleNode"  ImageUrl="~/Images/leaf.gif"/>
</asp:TreeView>

                    then  I have generated Treenodes using server side code in c# ,  at that time i  have set cssclass for Particular Treenode which Highlighted such like has shown in  First select Image. after that i don't want to execute server side code 
so when first time Web Form Load that Particular Node Highlighted such like has shown in  First select Image.

                    Now I selecte another TreeNode at that time that TreeNode HighLghted but Previosly selected TreeNode also Remain Highlighted as Shown in Secend select Image ,Previous TreeNode Remain Highlighted since it's CssClass Property setting in server side code , and next time i don't want to execute server side code,

                        So what can i do to solve this problem , give me reply  please 




Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Jul 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?