Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
92 views
I am very new to this concept so please let me know how to integrate telerick radschedular with asp.net from the scratch..please i search a lot but couldnt find any useful links plese help.
Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Aug 2011
3 answers
398 views

Hi,

 

How to show only current month days in the MonthView and NOT show the last/next few days of the previous/next month.

Regards
Shashi

Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Aug 2011
2 answers
291 views
Hi!

I have made a web site following exactly the example provided here:
http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/upload/examples/clientsideapi/defaultcs.aspx

I get the files to upload without problem but the RadProgressArea doesn't show up. Is there something not represented in the example code that should be included to make the RadProgressArea show up and present the progress?

Cheers!
Christoffer Rosenqvist
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 02 Aug 2011
1 answer
104 views
Hello! I have RadGrid with no records, and column with filter template. In filter template i have RadTextBox.
User must enter value in RadTextBox, press enter and then on server-side there is a search request with paramenter, wich is value in RadTextBox. So i have problems implementing this functionality. Here is my markup for column in RadGrid:
<telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="FullName" UniqueName="FullNameColumn" HeaderText="Имя"
                        ReadOnly="true" CurrentFilterFunction="Contains" AllowFiltering="true"   
                        ShowFilterIcon="false" FilterControlWidth="200px">
                        <FilterTemplate>
                            <telerik:RadTextBox runat="server" AutoPostBack="true" ID="NameRadTextBox" ClientIDMode="Static" EmptyMessage="Введите ФИО" ClientEvents-OnKeyPress="btnClick"/>
                            <telerik:RadCodeBlock ID="rcb1" runat="server">
                                    <script type="text/javascript">
                                        function btnClick(sender, e) {
                                            if (e.get_keyCode() == 13) {
                                                $find("<%= RadAjaxManager.ClientID %>").ajaxRequest();
                                            }
                                        }
                                    </script>
                                </telerik:RadCodeBlock>
                        </FilterTemplate>
                    </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
Subscribing on event:
<telerik:RadAjaxManager ID="RadAjaxManager" runat="server" OnAjaxRequest="RadAjaxManager_AjaxRequest">
.....

 On server-side i have handler for RadAjaxManager_AjaxRequest:
protected void RadAjaxManager_AjaxRequest(object sender, AjaxRequestEventArgs e)
        {
             
                var results = new List<CompanyUser>();
                var searchStr = e.Argument;
                var users = _userProvider.SearchByName(searchStr);
                UsersList.DataSource = users;
                UsersList.DataBind();
 
        }
But nothing happens. Grid is still empty. I checked recieved data from
 database and it's ok. What is missed or what i'm doing wrong? 
Tsvetina
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Aug 2011
1 answer
125 views
I am trying to bind a grid with xml datasource.
<asp:XmlDataSource ID="XmlDataSource1" runat="server" EnableCaching="False"
    DataFile="http://www.w3schools.com/xml/cd_catalog.xml" XPath="CATALOG/CD"></asp:XmlDataSource>
But no data displayed. Is there any error in my XPath.

Tsvetina
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Aug 2011
1 answer
220 views
Hi,
I've three RadWindow, each content template depends by others content template.
I need to refresh each content template after the click of a radbutton into a RadWindow.

I force the rad ajax panel update using the follow codes
public static void updatePanel(RadAjaxPanel sender, RadAjaxPanel target)
{
   sender.ResponseScripts.Add(String.Format("$find('{0}').ajaxRequest();", target.ClientID));
}

but it works only for the radwindow wich I'm displaying in that moment, if i open the others rad window I don't see any changes.
I try also to fire the Load event and set the property reloadonshow = true but the event call before the button click.

Can you help me?
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Aug 2011
2 answers
86 views
I could not get the popup editor to be modal in RadGrid.I do not see the option in the popupsettings to make the popup modal,  like shown in your demo. Am I missing something?
fijula
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 02 Aug 2011
1 answer
157 views
How do I capture the changed image during the ImageChanged event and process it to an image file for uploading and storing as an image column in the SQL database ??

I've tried to capture args.image in the ImageChanged event and save it as an image field, i.e. as Byte()... but I keep getting an error that I cannot convert args.Image to a System.Drawing.Image ?????

Thanks in advance.
Bill Anderson
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 02 Aug 2011
1 answer
176 views

Hi

Please help me with the following problem, i get the error copied below.:
I am trying to use telerik for my ASP.Net site, e.g.the scheduler.
I have e-mail and sms functionality in my system.
Now I included the System.Windows reference in my project and it crashes
my SMS and Email functionality. Please help :)

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Windows, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Windows, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

Line 75:         <td class="style15" valign="top">
Line 76: 
Line 77:         <telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" Runat="server">
Line 78:             </telerik:RadScriptManager>
Line 79:         <script src="http://www.weather.co.za/widgets/website_widget.php?rqt=js&loc=cape-town&tpl=2" type="text/javascript"></script>

Source File: c:\Users\Admin\Desktop\SSS\ESAWC\Presentation Layer\Home.aspx Line: 77

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'System.Windows, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e' could not be loaded.

=== Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: User = LEWIS27\Admin
LOG: DisplayName = System.Windows, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e
 (Fully-specified)
LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/Users/Admin/Desktop/SSS/ESAWC/
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\SSS\ESAWC\bin
Calling assembly : Telerik.Windows.Controls.Gauge, Version=2011.1.315.1040, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5803cfa389c90ce7.
===
LOG: This bind starts in default load context.
LOG: Using application configuration file: C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\SSS\ESAWC\web.config
LOG: Using host configuration file: 
LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\config\machine.config.
LOG: Post-policy reference: System.Windows, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e
LOG: The same bind was seen before, and was failed with hr = 0x80070002.

Stack Trace:

[FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Windows, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.]
   System.ModuleHandle.ResolveType(RuntimeModule module, Int32 typeToken, IntPtr* typeInstArgs, Int32 typeInstCount, IntPtr* methodInstArgs, Int32 methodInstCount, ObjectHandleOnStack type) +0
   System.ModuleHandle.ResolveTypeHandleInternal(RuntimeModule module, Int32 typeToken, RuntimeTypeHandle[] typeInstantiationContext, RuntimeTypeHandle[] methodInstantiationContext) +180
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.ResolveType(Int32 metadataToken, Type[] genericTypeArguments, Type[] genericMethodArguments) +192
   System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.FilterCustomAttributeRecord(CustomAttributeRecord caRecord, MetadataImport scope, Assembly& lastAptcaOkAssembly, RuntimeModule decoratedModule, MetadataToken decoratedToken, RuntimeType attributeFilterType, Boolean mustBeInheritable, Object[] attributes, IList derivedAttributes, RuntimeType& attributeType, IRuntimeMethodInfo& ctor, Boolean& ctorHasParameters, Boolean& isVarArg) +115
   System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes(RuntimeModule decoratedModule, Int32 decoratedMetadataToken, Int32 pcaCount, RuntimeType attributeFilterType, Boolean mustBeInheritable, IList derivedAttributes, Boolean isDecoratedTargetSecurityTransparent) +426
   System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes(RuntimeAssembly assembly, RuntimeType caType) +103
   System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetCustomAttributes(Boolean inherit) +33
   System.Web.UI.AssemblyCache.GetAjaxFrameworkAssemblyAttribute(Assembly assembly) +76
   System.Web.UI.ScriptManager.get_DefaultAjaxFrameworkAssembly() +388
   System.Web.UI.ScriptManager..ctor() +26
   Telerik.Web.UI.RadScriptManager..ctor() +30
   ASP.presentation_layer_home_aspx.__BuildControlRadScriptManager1() in c:\Users\Admin\Desktop\SSS\ESAWC\Presentation Layer\Home.aspx:77
   ASP.presentation_layer_home_aspx.__BuildControlContent2(Control __ctrl) in c:\Users\Admin\Desktop\SSS\ESAWC\Presentation Layer\Home.aspx:51
   System.Web.UI.CompiledTemplateBuilder.InstantiateIn(Control container) +12
   System.Web.UI.MasterPage.InstantiateInContentPlaceHolder(Control contentPlaceHolder, ITemplate template) +87
   ASP.site_master.__BuildControlMainContent() in C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\SSS\ESAWC\Site.master:71
   ASP.site_master.__BuildControlForm1() in C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\SSS\ESAWC\Site.master:15
   ASP.site_master.__BuildControlTree(site_master __ctrl) in C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\SSS\ESAWC\Site.master:1
   ASP.site_master.FrameworkInitialize() in C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\SSS\ESAWC\Site.Master.vb:912308
   System.Web.UI.UserControl.InitializeAsUserControlInternal() +35
   System.Web.UI.MasterPage.CreateMaster(TemplateControl owner, HttpContext context, VirtualPath masterPageFile, IDictionary contentTemplateCollection) +8893254
   System.Web.UI.Page.get_Master() +54
   System.Web.UI.Page.ApplyMasterPage() +15
   System.Web.UI.Page.PerformPreInit() +45
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +328


Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1
Helen
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Aug 2011
3 answers
137 views
Hi,

When an DIV is absolutely positioned above the DatePicker, the Popup Image Button from the DatePicker appears above the DIV while the Text Box of the DatePicker itself is in the correct position (behind the DIV).

See attached image.

How can I get the Popup Image button to appear behind the DIV as it should.

This problem only occurs in Safari, Google Chrome and Opera and works fine with Internet Explorer 6,7,8 & Firefox.

Thanks
Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Aug 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?