Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
174 views
I would like to use the Telerik upload control for my interface, but I would prefer to upload the file(s) to a service-based destination instead of a local destination on my Web server. How do I accomplish this, and will I still be able to utilize Telerik progress indicators?
Peter Filipov
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Aug 2011
2 answers
124 views
Is there a possiblity to format the hours column to the following:

1:00 PM     00
                  15
                  30
                  45
2:00 PM    00
ect.?
Also can I higlight the current hour and minute in different colo?

I attached a screenshot from our old scheduler. Since we are now using Telerik scheduler, we should support all the old features implemented in our old scheduler.
Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Aug 2011
6 answers
319 views
hello
i have questions.
how to call client event (such as javascript function call) when i clicked on the ribbonbartab.
please let me know soon.
thank.
Kate
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Aug 2011
3 answers
167 views
Hi!  I need to have a RadComboBox, contained within a RadListView, rebind upon a RadWindowClosing. 

I followed the solution from http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/aspnet/window/rebind-radcombobox-when-radwindow-closed.aspx.  However cannot seem to access the RadComboBox in the code behind.

Here's the relevant code from the aspx page:
// Javascript
function closeRadWindow() {
    $find("<%= RadAjaxManager1.ClientID %>").ajaxRequest();
}

function openWin() {
     var oWnd = radopen("/TestDevelopment/Controls/CopyrightHolder.aspx", "winCopyright");
}   

 // RadAjaxManager and RadWindow declaractions
    <telerik:RadAjaxManager ID="RadAjaxManager1" runat="server" UpdatePanelsRenderMode="Inline"
        DefaultLoadingPanelID="RadAjaxLoadingPanel1" onajaxrequest="RadAjaxManager1_AjaxRequest">
        <AjaxSettings>
            <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="RadListView1"> 
             <UpdatedControls> 
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="cboHolder" /> 
             </UpdatedControls> 
          </telerik:AjaxSetting>
        </AjaxSettings>
    </telerik:RadAjaxManager>
     <telerik:RadWindowManager>
        <Windows>
            <telerik:RadWindow ID="winCopyright" Modal="true" Behaviors="Close, Move"
                NavigateUrl="/TestDevelopment/Controls/CopyrightHolder.aspx" runat="server"
                Width="870px" Height="515px" OnClientClose="closeRadWindow">
            </telerik:RadWindow>           
        </Windows>
    </telerik:RadWindowManager>
 
// Button
<input type="button" id="btnHolder" runat="server" value="Holder" onclick="openWin(); return false;" />

Here's the relevant code from the vb page:
Protected Sub RadAjaxManager1_AjaxRequest(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As AjaxRequestEventArgs)
        Dim cb As RadComboBox = DirectCast(RadListView1.FindControl("cboHolder"), RadComboBox)
        cb.DataBind()
End Sub

I get an error saying 'object reference not set to an instance of an object', and when debugging through the code I see that it's not able to find the RadComboBox.  I'm guessing perhaps this has something to do with the button only being in the Edit and Insert Item Templates?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
Radoslav
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Aug 2011
5 answers
939 views
Hi, new to RadGrid and Telerik.

I have created a RadGrid made of GridTemplateColumns and populated it with data.

Now, for each row in the grid I'd like to iterate over every value in each column in that row and if the value is numeric and is negative, I'd like to make it red.

I suspect it would be nested foreach, but I'm not seeing a Row object to iterate over and I can't see how to get the value out of each column(field) so I can test for negative.

Also, how would I set the style color to red on that value?

Which even would be best for this, Prerender or Databound?

Thanks!

Tsvetina
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Aug 2011
0 answers
173 views
Hello,

I have a problem with handling the radeditor control after copying a text which contains bullet list from Microsoft Office Word.

Here is the html syntax of the pasted text (To RadEditor):

<p><span style="font-family: calibri;">2) <span style="color: #000000; font-size: 11pt;"><strong><span style="color: #ff0000; text-decoration: underline;">ssdfsdfsxcvx vsvs sdfsfdsdf sdf sdf</span></strong></span><span style="font-family: calibri; color: #ff0000; font-size: 11pt;"><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">.<br />
</span></strong></span></span><span style="font-family: calibri; color: #366092; text-decoration: underline;"><br />
<strong>xxcv xcvxcv x cxvr r er er er er er erg .</strong></span><span style="font-family: calibri;"><br />
<span style="color: #366092;"><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">g dfgdfg dfg dfg df   trrterertergt ergt.</span></strong></span><span style="color: #366092;"><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;"><br />
</span></strong></span></span><b><span style="font-family: calibri; color: #000000;">How to do that?</span></b></p>
<ul>
    <li><span style="color: #000000;"><span style="color: #000000; font-size: 11pt;">gdfgdfg df </span>.</span> </li>
    <li><span style="font-family: calibri; color: #000000; font-size: 11pt;">dfgdfg dfg dfg dg .</span> </li>
    <li><span style="font-family: calibri;">sfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf</span> </li>
    <li><span style="font-family: calibri; color: #000000; font-size: 11pt;"><span style="color: #000000; font-size: 11pt;">dfsdfsdfmstscsdf type sdfsdf</span><strong>.</strong></span> </li>
    <li><span style="color: #000000; font-size: 11pt;">sdgcbvxcvxcv</span> </li>
    <li><span style="color: #000000; font-size: 11pt;"><strong>sdfvxcvx  wer werwerwerwer</strong></span> </li>
</ul>
<span style="color: #000000; font-size: 11pt;">
<p class="Description" style="margin: 5.25pt 0in;"><span style="font-family: calibri;"><strong><span style="color: #366092; text-decoration: underline;">sdfs sdf sdfsdf sdf sdf.</span></strong><br />
</span><span style="font-family: calibri;"><span style="color: #366092;"><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">xcvxv fwfwef wef wef wef.</span></strong><br />
</span><span style="color: #000000;"><strong>How to do that?</strong> 
<ul>
    <li><span style="color: #000000; font-size: 11pt;">sdf sdf sfv sd fsd sdf fvsd fsdfsdf.</span> </li>
    <li><span style="color: #000000; font-size: 11pt;">sdf fsdf sdf wrwer wer </span></li>
</ul>
</span>
<ul>
    <li></li>
</ul>
</span></p>
<p> </p>
<ul>
    <li></li>
</ul>
<p><span style="color: #000000; font-size: 11pt;"><span style="font-family: calibri;">3) <span style="color: #000000; font-size: 11pt;"><strong><span style="color: #ff0000; text-decoration: underline;">wer wer wer werwefr wfe.</span></strong></span><span style="font-family: calibri; color: #ff0000; font-size: 11pt;"><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;"><br />
</span></strong></span></span><span style="font-family: calibri; color: #366092; text-decoration: underline;"><br />
<strong>sdf sdfs fsd svf xvxcv xcvxcv.</strong></span><span style="font-family: calibri;"><br />
<span style="color: #366092;"><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">sdf sdfsdf sdfs df.</span></strong></span><span style="color: #366092;"><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;"><br />
</span></strong></span></span><b><span style="font-family: calibri; color: #000000;">How to do that?</span></b> 
<p> </p>
<ul>
    <li><span style="font-family: calibri; color: #000000; font-size: 11pt;">sdf sdf sdf sdf sdf ).</span> </li>
    <li><span style="font-family: calibri;">xcvxcvx xcvsg yhrn</span> </li>
    <li><span style="font-family: calibri; color: #000000; font-size: 11pt;"><span style="color: #000000; font-size: 11pt;">xcvxcvxcvxcv</span><strong>.</strong></span> </li>
</ul>
<span style="color: #000000; font-size: 11pt;">
<p><span style="font-family: calibri;"><strong><span style="color: #366092; text-decoration: underline;">xcvcv ghf fgh rty ty rty rt .</span></strong><br />
</span><span style="font-family: calibri;"><span style="color: #366092;"><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;"> w twer wer wer wer wer<br />
</span></strong></span><span style="color: #000000;"><strong>How to do that?</strong>
<ul>
    <li><span style="font-family: calibri; color: #000000; font-size: 11pt;"><span style="color: #000000; font-size: 11pt;">wer wefvgfgv dfg dfg gfdf dfg</span><strong>.</strong></span> </li>
</ul>
</span>
<ul>
    <li></li>
</ul>
</span></p>
<p> </p>
<ul>
    <li></li>
</ul>
</span>
<ul>
    <li></li>
</ul>
</span></p>
<p> </p>
<ul>
    <li></li>
</ul>
<p> </p>
</span>

The problem is that the radeditor control generates new bullets (Please, view the attached screen-shot).

Please I need your help in order to solve the above problem.
It is appreciated to send me a solution for the problem with an explaination.

Regards,
Bader
Bader
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 15 Aug 2011
1 answer
99 views
hi,

I cant create new rad controls project, I got this error when I try to create a website, so how can I solve this error?
Erjan Gavalji
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Aug 2011
3 answers
82 views
Hi, I can't make the navigation buttons to appear when the rows count doesn't fit in a page. I need the backwards/forwards buttons and Page 1/N to appear under the grid.

Thanks

Robert
Veli
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Aug 2011
6 answers
223 views
Hello, can you please provide the syntax for using non-parameter filter types, such as IsEmpty and NotIsNull from javascript?
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Aug 2011
1 answer
79 views
i explore the treeview from the clientside using  jquery and jsaon webservice
i could explore 1 level
but how can i explore next levels
i couldn't get the node using findNodeByValue() funcion cause i added then immediately find the added node

help me to solve this problem
Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Aug 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?