Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
161 views
I'm trying to set my RadSpell control to not embed scripts so I can reference them myself as described here:
http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/introduction-disabling-embedded-resources.html

I'm running into a few problems.  
 
  1. I don't think the document above is up to date.  I can't seem to find the "Dialogs/DialogControlInitializer.js" file that it mentions in the script directory.  I'm using ASP.NET AJAX Q2 2011 SP1.  I do have a similar file called "DialogInitializerScripts.js".  Should I use this file instead? 
  2. When createing the CombinedSpellScripts file is it just a matter of copying and pasting the specified scripts into this one file?
  3. I did all of the above mentioned, but it seems that I'm getting duplicate versions of core.js and SpellDialog.js loaded.  I think this is because I have the following property set in my RadSpell control:
    HandlerUrl="/applications/pdp/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.axd"

    I seem to need this property set for things to work, but I suspect that the Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.axd is loading the SpellDialog.js file.  If I don't include the HandlerUrl property, I get a web configuration error.

Any ideas as to how I can make this work?

Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Oct 2011
1 answer
131 views
Hi,

I want to select some particular cells (note, not the whole row) in the grid and then in the code behind, I want to get which cells have been selected and do something for these cells. Is there any easy way to achieve this? For the cells selected, they may not be in the same row. It will be great if I can select cells by selecting a range in the grid by dragging the mouse. Could you please advice?

Thanks in advance,
Dong, Zhangzhen
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 13 Oct 2011
2 answers
105 views
I'm writing how best to expand the root node of the TreeView control by default, on the page load - either with C# or with the properties of the RadTreeView;

rootNode.Expanded = true  - this code did not work as expected;

Thanks in advance for any insight; 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kate
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Oct 2011
1 answer
266 views
Hi,
We got requirement when data is empty , we show "No records found". Grid contains command to add or edit item. if there is no data or empty datasource, when the user clicks on "NEW " button , we would like to add new dummy row. I could not see telerik grid able to add new record incase of empty datasource. Can any1 provide me any solution on this

-Mahender
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 13 Oct 2011
6 answers
380 views
Hi,

I have a tree list setup as follows:

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m621/surfrat77/TreeListLayout.png

I wish to remove the labels and textbox's as shown below. How do I achieve this?

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m621/surfrat77/EditName.png

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m621/surfrat77/EditValue.png

Thanks

SurfRat
Surf
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Oct 2011
1 answer
221 views
I'm trying to use the list box in a load on demand scenario, but I have a need to set it's height via javascript rather than on the server object. Is there any way to get load on demand to work in this scenarios?

Thanks,
Chris
Peter Filipov
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Oct 2011
1 answer
174 views
I have an issue on how to save the layout of all RadDock controls on a web page when a RadDock is moved to a new location. Currently, I have server side code that saves the users layout position to the database. However, the user must click a command button to save layout. However, the user wants the application to save the new layout when a RadDock is closed or moved to a new location. Is this possible.
Slav
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Oct 2011
0 answers
93 views
Hi Telerik,

I had a requirement of doing like Quickbook Grid (Screens attached).

Please advice me in doing this .
ramkumar
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 13 Oct 2011
1 answer
90 views
Hello,
 I am facing a problem using RadFilterDateFieldEditor . Sometimes there is rendering problem in IE 6, 7, 8 browsers.
Have you got any idea why it happens?
Image attached describes problem.


Thanks.
Mira
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Oct 2011
3 answers
134 views
Dear TelerikTeam,

I am using RadGrid.There are list of rows displaying in it, but I would like to select (or) highlight the newly inserted row. So that the new user can easily identify the row which is inserted.

Note: I am also using paging for your reference.

-Thanks
. 
John John
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Oct 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?