Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
97 views

Posted on Mar 1, 2010 (permalink)

Hi,

Is it possible to make the confirmation delete box to be displayed just beside the appointment to delete or at center of the screen?
Because if I have a scheduler page that is in full view (24 hrs) and I try to delete the meeting at 8AM, the confirmation box is in the center of the scheduler and we have to Scroll it down to click on OK.

we are using version "2011.1.519.40" of the dll Telerik.web.ui.


Thanks,
Mayur
Mayur
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Oct 2011
1 answer
95 views
Hi, I upgraded my iPad to iOS5 this morning. I note that the upgrade allows the contenteditable property to work in the default safari browser on the iPad, so in theory this should mean that you can now use RadEditor on it. I tried the demos on this website and none of them work. Other rich text editors like CKEditor do work fine in iOS5 though.

Is there a css hack or workaround to get the editor working on the ipad or do we need to wait for Q3 2011 before this will be available?

thanks.
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Oct 2011
5 answers
201 views
Hi,


I am doing some works with RadGrid to export pdf format, have questions:
(1) Is there a way to output graphics in pdf's header area? I tried to use html img tag  in PageTitle property without success
(2) Is there a way to output "Page x of y"? I would prefer to output this into footer area.
(3) I can not get rid of page margins on header and footer areas no matter what values I set PageTopMargin and PageBottomMargin properties to. PageRightMargin and PageLeftMargin seem to function well.

TIA
Daniel
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Oct 2011
2 answers
176 views
HI

Can we filter Negative values in RadGrid Filter. I am getting a javascript error i am just simply using normal Filtering scenario
and in ItemCommand Event i am rebinding the grid again. but i am getting the following Javascript error when im filtering the negative values as i shown.
sudheer kamana
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Oct 2011
2 answers
187 views
Hi,

I need to have static headers in my RadGrid. Here is the problem: My radgrid have width = 500px. When there is not enough rows for scroll to appear everything is fine. When I change data and there is more rows so scroll apears there are 2 strange things that occur:
1. radgrid width becomes about 520px and those 20 additional px initialy is only white column. Scroll is placed in width 480-500px.
2. when I move cursor over grid, scroll appears on this new white column.

When static headers are set to false, scroll behaves as expected.  Issue occurs in IE 8 - browser that will be used by our client.

How can it be solved? I am attaching 4 photos. 1,2,3 are step by step description of problem, 4th is with static headers = false, represents what it would be expected to look like when problem is solved.

Regards,
Marcin
Marcin
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Oct 2011
3 answers
142 views
Hi! Currently I'm planning a web application and I'm not quite sure, if the AsyncUpload component would satisfy my needs. Basically I'm trying to acomplish the following: - having multiple text input fields (e.g. for contact details) - allowing the user to upload multiple files at once - allowing the user to select multiple files at once if Flash or Silverlight is available - showing upload progress The operation doesn't need to be async but of course it would be nice if the upload could be started just after selecting files. I've already looked at the AsyncUpload examples but somehow I'm unsure if I can combine this component with regular form fields (and a submit-button). The regular RADUpload component could be easily used for that but in my understanding, it lacks the support of selecting multiple files because it doesn't use Flash/SL and selecting dozens of files one after another isn't an option for me... What do you think, can either of these controls work for me? chris
Peter Filipov
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Oct 2011
3 answers
126 views
Hi I want use Icon 24x24 instead 16x16.
I must resize the height of button to 66px(height) for see the bottom border.
Button height 66px is too much for me (3x the height of image).
Do I do someting wrong? There is a workaround for fix the problem ?
Bozhidar
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Oct 2011
1 answer
169 views
Hello all,

I want to add loading panel on RadCombo SelectedIndex change as this Combo has AutoPostBack property TRUE, so I want to restrict the user to type on any other field while the combo posts its value back. But not getting any success. My RadCombo code is :

  <telerik:RadComboBox ID="ddlVessel" runat="server" AllowCustomText="true" AutoPostBack="true" Skin="Gray" OnSelectedIndexChanged="ddlVessel_SelectedIndexChanged"  EmptyMessage="-- Select --" 
ontextchanged="ddlVessel_TextChanged"></telerik:RadComboBox>
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 13 Oct 2011
2 answers
199 views
Hello every one ,

My problem how to fire the javascript in raddatepicker changed

aspx
<telerik:RadDatePicker ID="DateofCommencement" AutoCompleteType="Disabled" runat="server"
DbSelectedDate='<%# Bind("DtCommencement") %>' >
<DateInput ID="DateInput1" DateFormat="dd/MM/yyyy" runat="server" ReadOnly="true" >
</DateInput>                                                           
</telerik:RadDatePicker>

.cs

protected void RadGrid1_ItemDataBound(object sender, GridItemEventArgs e)
        {
            if (e.Item is GridEditableItem && e.Item.IsInEditMode)
            {
                RadDatePicker StartDate = (RadDatePicker)e.Item.FindControl("DateofCommencement");
                RadNumericTextBox Duration = (RadNumericTextBox)e.Item.FindControl("Duration");
                RadDatePicker EndDate = (RadDatePicker)e.Item.FindControl("DateofCompletion");
                StartDate.Attributes.Add("onclick", string.Format("changeEndDate('{0}','{1}','{2}');", StartDate.ClientID, Duration.ClientID, EndDate.ClientID));
                Duration.Attributes.Add("onblur", string.Format("changeEndDate('{0}','{1}','{2}');", StartDate.ClientID, Duration.ClientID, EndDate.ClientID));
            }
        }

Thanks,
Mohamed.
mohamed
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Oct 2011
4 answers
102 views



<telerik:GridTemplateColumn DataField="Okres_Do"
     SortExpression="Okres_Do"
    UniqueName="Okres_Do" HeaderText="Okres do" HeaderStyle-Width="200px">
    <ItemTemplate>
        <%# Eval("Okres_Do", "{0:MM/yyyy}") %>
    </ItemTemplate>
    <EditItemTemplate>
        <telerik:RadMonthYearPicker ID="OkresDoMonthYearPicker" Runat="server" DbSelectedDate='<%#Bind("Okres_Do") %>' DateInput-Width="120px"  CssClass="OkresMYPicker"></telerik:RadMonthYearPicker>
    </EditItemTemplate>
</telerik:GridTemplateColumn>


I have a RadGrid with this TemplateColumn inside and a MonthYearPicker inside.
But the control seems strange: has any random width, not theDateInput-Width wchich I set up.

Only in IE8.
Lukasz Kalbarczyk
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Oct 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?