Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
318 views
Hello,

I have a problem. I am trying to use ajax functionality inside RadNotification, but have an error
XmlHttpPanel Callback Loading error:
 Exception=Script control '' is not a registered script control. Script controls must be registered using RegisterScriptControl() before calling RegisterScriptDescriptors().
Parameter name: scriptControl

Sample code:

<telerik:RadNotification ID="rnReminder" runat="server" KeepOnMouseOver="true" Width="500px" Skin="Windows7" LoadContentOn="TimeInterval" Animation="Fade" EnableRoundedCorners="true" EnableShadow="true" Title="Напоминание" OffsetX="-20" OffsetY="-20" TitleIcon="none" UpdateInterval="10000" OnClientUpdated="OnClientUpdated" AutoCloseDelay="5000" OnCallbackUpdate="ReminderOnCallbackUpdate">
            <ContentTemplate>
                <telerik:RadAjaxPanel runat="server">
                    Test
                    <telerik:RadButton ID="rbtnCancel" runat="server" Text="Cancel" />
                 </telerik:RadAjaxPanel>             </ContentTemplate>         </telerik:RadNotification>

Please help.


Alexey
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Nov 2011
1 answer
162 views
Hi I need to ajaxify a column in a grid in a Usercontrol... i did a search and found an example on how to achieve it but the sample was using an asp button...
How can i achieve the same thing without the use of the asp:button

<telerik:GridButtonColumn ButtonType="PushButton" CommandName="ViewResults" 
FilterControlAltText="Filter ViewButton 
column"<BR>                                    
Text="View Results" UniqueName="ViewButton" DataTextField="CRM_TRACKING_ID" 
HeaderText="CRM Tracking ID"><BR></telerik:GridButtonColumn>

Also, just to confirm, Can i still use this snippet even if mine is called from a user control with a RadAjaxManagerProxy? The AjaxManager is from my Master Template...

    protected void RadGrid1_ItemCreated(object sender, Telerik.WebControls.GridItemEventArgs e) 
    { 
        if (e.Item is GridDataItem) 
        { 
            GridDataItem item = (GridDataItem)e.Item; 
            ImageButton ImageButton1 = (ImageButton)item["TemplateColumn"].FindControl("ImageButton1"); 
            RadAjaxManager1.AjaxSettings.AddAjaxSetting(ImageButton1, TextBox1, null); 
        } 
    } 
Mira
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Nov 2011
1 answer
112 views
I have user who likes the timeline view but doesn't want the appointment to stretch or span multiple days. The user would like it to be contained each day. So for example she wants to create an appointment from Monday to Thursday.  She wants individual appointments for each day. Do I use a reoccurance or is there a better way?
Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Nov 2011
3 answers
119 views
Hi Telerik team,

a custom web part using SPRadEditor is destructing the page if the user is changing into the page edit mode. This problem appears also with the Telerik Rad Editor Webpart. Screencast: http://screencast.com/t/GEu01yGtvLj

Cheers,
Ben
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Nov 2011
0 answers
234 views
I have a RadWindow opened from a page. I need to do some server side code to build a link, then I'm trying to Response.Redirect to that link, but the window does not show the new page. If I add a link to the page and click it, I see the browser saying "loading <mypage>" but again, the radwindow does not display the new page. 

Here's my Radwindow:

<tlk:RadWindow ID="TwitterAuthDialog" runat="server"
VisibleTitlebar="true"
Title="Twitter Authentication"
VisibleStatusbar="false"
KeepInScreenBounds="true"
Overlay="false"
VisibleOnPageLoad="false"
Height="400" Width="575"
Animation="None" Modal="true"
Behaviors="Close"
NavigateUrl="twitter-authorization.aspx"   >
</tlk:RadWindow>

What is preventing the RadWindow from navigating to and displaying the new page on the redirect?

UPDATE: If the page is within my application it works, but if I try to load an external page it doesn't. In this case my page is building the Twitter Authorization link, which then redirects to the Twitter Authorization page, but it won;t show that. (Note: I've tried google.com and others, it's any external page that won't load. 

Why can't I load a page from outside my application into a radwindow?

UPDATE RESOLVED: 
This isn't an issue with the RadWindow. The page I am trying to load is prevented from being loaded in a frame. Since the RadWindow uses an iframe it can't be displayed. In this case I have to use a different method of creating the dialog window (which is unfortunate because its inconsistent with the rest of the site)
Mike
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 18 Nov 2011
2 answers
297 views
If I inherit from the RadTextBox (to make my own server control), how can I specify a new class on the root "RadInput RadInput_Default" level?

this.CssClass seems to style just the input control.
Galin
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Nov 2011
7 answers
256 views
Hi,

I am having a RadCalendar, need to set forecolor for each  different days. In a month calendar, Holidays  are in red forecolor, sunday are in brown color,  some specific day in Green color(15,20, 23...). Need to do it in _DayRender or any other event in code-behind. If i go to next month, it has to display. Also, if i select a day, it has get the data from database and display the values in grid or text controls.  Tried some of the demo's/forums, not getting solution for this.

regards
Jay
Mira
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Nov 2011
4 answers
345 views
i would like to use both radconfirm and radprompt pop up windows, however i need buttons to be localized to desired language. In specific, the issue concerns "Cancel" button - its label text is in english and it does not take into concideration neither web browser's language settings neither OS settings - regular confirm and prompt have their buttons localized correctly. Is there a way to set this up?
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Nov 2011
5 answers
175 views
Hi telerik,
   
     I use a radfilter for filter the RadGrid. Now I save the value of radfilter SaveSettings function.I need load the setting when pageload.
     any idea? thanks!

Mira
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Nov 2011
7 answers
175 views
Why is Q3 not backwards compatible? What do I need to add now to a grid that is being created in code behind to get back my hierarchy expand and collapse. This is really not good. I am almost ready to tell the client to dump these controls and go with something different.
Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Nov 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?