Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
239 views

Hi Telerik team,

We found an issue for the editor, if we add html tag in the html mode and back to design mode, the tag got changed.

 

How to reproduce it:

1. go to RadEditor Demo page, paste following html to editor "<p><font size="4"><br>
Please join us for the Jefferson Virtual Academy Open Forum* on Zoom to get additional information:<br>
</font></p>"

2. switch to design mode, the html changes to

<p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><br />

Please join us for the Jefferson Virtual Academy Open Forum* on Zoom to get additional information:<br />
</span></p>

 

Is there any way to fix it?

 

Thanks in advance,

 

Lan

Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Aug 2021
1 answer
150 views

Hello,

 

Just started to play with this radTabStrip control.

I have 6 tabs along the top.

I have a radMultipage control right after the tabctrl.

I have a grid on the first tab and a radcalendar & grid on the 2nd tab.

When I run I see the tabs but the controls on tab 1 & 2 do not show up.

i am probably doing some thing dumb but cant see it.

 

<td id="appTabCrtlr1c" colspan="12">
                    <telerik:RadTabStrip ID="RadTabStrip1" runat="server" ReorderTabsOnSelect="True" SelectedIndex="0">
                        <Tabs>
                            <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Selected="True" Text="Root RadTab1">
                            </telerik:RadTab>
                            <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Text="Root RadTab2">
                            </telerik:RadTab>
                            <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Text="Root RadTab3">
                            </telerik:RadTab>
                            <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Text="Root RadTab4">
                            </telerik:RadTab>
                            <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Text="Root RadTab5">
                            </telerik:RadTab>
                            <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Text="Root RadTab6">
                            </telerik:RadTab>
                        </Tabs>
                    </telerik:RadTabStrip>
                    <telerik:RadMultiPage ID="RadMultiPage1" runat="server">
                        <telerik:RadPageView runat="server">
                            <telerik:RadGrid ID="rGrid1" runat="server" ToolTip="I am Grid 1">
                            </telerik:RadGrid>
                        </telerik:RadPageView>
                        <telerik:RadPageView ID="RadPageView2" runat="server">
                            <telerik:RadCalendar ID="RadCalendar1" Runat="server">
                            </telerik:RadCalendar>
                        </telerik:RadPageView>
                        <telerik:RadPageView ID="RadPageView3" runat="server">
                        </telerik:RadPageView>
                        <telerik:RadPageView ID="RadPageView4" runat="server">
                        </telerik:RadPageView>
                        <telerik:RadPageView ID="RadPageView5" runat="server">
                        </telerik:RadPageView>
                        <telerik:RadPageView ID="RadPageView6" runat="server">
                        </telerik:RadPageView>
                    </telerik:RadMultiPage>
                </td>

 

thanks

jackyjoy

1 answer
600 views

I am upgrading an old project to the latest UI for ASP.NET AJAX that is currently using bootstrap V3.

If I upgrade to the current version of Telerik what version of bootstrap should I use?

 

-George

 

Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Aug 2021
1 answer
229 views

How Can I Set Date Filter Like this in RAD GRID AJAX ( ASP.NET C#)

Please Ref . Below Image

Regards

Sarthkee

Attila Antal
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Aug 2021
2 answers
243 views

We just upgraded to .Net Framework 4.5. We are using UI for ASP.NET AJAX Q3 2012 SP2. I have a GridAttachmentColumn that works fine in our development environment. When deployed to QA we get the below error when clicking on the + sign to add a new record to the grid and the Grid Attachment control does not appear.
Error: Object doesn't support property or method 'registerControlProperties'
Anonymous function [Line: 395, Col: 1], Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd
Global code [Line: 5, Col: 2], Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd

Thanks in advance for any help on this issues.

Arshad
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 answered on 09 Aug 2021
1 answer
199 views

I'd like to have a RadButton whose icon differs between two images depending on the value of the field. I'm not sure if this is the best approach, but I am defaulting to one specific icon and attempting to change it in the _ItemDataBound method. However, I can't seem to figure out how to access the icon from the RadButton:

                        <ItemTemplate>
                            <telerik:RadButton RenderMode="Lightweight" ID="Image2"
                                CommandName="OnCommentToggleHandled" runat="server">
                                <Icon PrimaryIconUrl='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Dismissed").Equals(true) ? "/App/images/green-check.png" : "/App/images/comment.gif" %>' runat="server"></Icon>
                            </telerik:RadButton>
                        </ItemTemplate>
        protected void StatusGrid_ItemDataBound(object sender, GridItemEventArgs e)
        {
            if (e.Item is GridDataItem)
            {
                GridDataItem dataBoundItem = e.Item as GridDataItem;
                RadButton foo = dataBoundItem["Dismissed"].Controls[1] as RadButton;

                if ((dataBoundItem["Important"].Controls[1] as Image).ImageUrl.Contains("green-check.png"))
                {
                    dataBoundItem.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.LemonChiffon;
                }
                else if ((dataBoundItem["Dismissed"].Controls[1] as RadButton).PrimaryIconUrl.Contains("blank.gif"))
                {
                    e.Item.CssClass = "rgRow unhandledMessage ";
                }

                dataBoundItem["Text"].Text = WebUtility.HtmlDecode(dataBoundItem["Text"].Text);
            }
        }
I tried looking through the documentation, but it's very unclear -- I didn't even realize that <Icon> had to be a child within the button until stumbling upon a third-party example, and even then I couldn't figure out how to query to the icon from the C# code. Can someone please show me how to reach the icon in the C# code, or possibly show me another way to do what I am trying to do?

Doncho
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Aug 2021
1 answer
319 views

Here's my code:

 function ShowForceNote2() {
                var url = 'CustNoteD.aspx';
                var oWindow = window.radopen(url, "rwFN");
                oWindow.SetTitle('Note');
                oWindow.SetActive(true);
                oWindow.set_modal(true);
                oWindow.set_enabled(true);
                oWindow.set_behaviors(Telerik.Web.UI.WindowBehaviors.Close);
                oWindow.Maximize();
            }

Here's my html:

<telerik:RadWindowManager ID="rwm" runat="server" ReloadOnShow="True" ShowContentDuringLoad="False">
    <Windows>
        <telerik:RadWindow ID="rwFN" runat="server" Title="Note" ReloadOnShow="True"
              ShowContentDuringLoad="False" DestroyOnClose="True" Style="z-index: 999999;"
              Behaviors="Close" VisibleStatusbar="False" />
    </Windows>
</telerik:RadWindowManager>
when that window comes up it's completely greyed out and disabled and I have no clue why?  I've attached a screen shot.  
Vessy
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Aug 2021
2 answers
298 views

Hi there,

we are trying to implement the drill down for the bar chart and pie chart. 

I need help to achieve this we are generating the chart in a completely dynamic way we don't have any code related to rad control on the Aspx page. 

please help me if anyone has samples.

Vessy
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Aug 2021
1 answer
145 views

I am working on xHTML documents in rad editor. I set as follows:
ArcRadEditor.ContentFilters = EditorFilters.ConvertToXhtml;

when I open the xHTML document in editor and save it, some characters in there change and editor generates an invalid xHTML.
editor converts these:
&#8220; -> “
&#8221; -> ”
&#8217; -> '

all 3 converted characters are invalid xHTML

attached are two very small files: Original.htm and Edited.htm, so you can see how the save process tranforms the file.
please note that my original file is VALID xHTML, but after I save it in editor it becomes invalid xHTML.

how do I save xHTML in editor without corrupting it?
thank you

 

hepek
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 updated answer on 03 Aug 2021
1 answer
155 views

 

We have an ASP.Net RadFileExplorer integrated into our system and have noticed that once the number of files increases to 150 or more - suddenly we start getting "callback failed" when the user enters info in the "Filter By" (build-in control shown above the file list view in explorer) .  Initially thought this was data related, but after experimentation appears to be a length limit of some type in the transfer, thus once the return size is larger than that limit - we get the error independent of the data - otherwise all works as expected.   Strangely when I set a break on the error callback,  I do see all the data has been transferred from the server as expected.  

Is there a size limit on the return of the webresource call, or other limit ???  any tips on debugging this issue is appreciated. 

 

 

 

Van
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
 answered on 03 Aug 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?