Please note the below,
- I posted a thread asking for help two times before (Thread 1 and Thread 2) and couldn't find a solution yet
- I read 70% of the 264 threads related to ajaxRequest issues and couldn't find a solution
- I want to buy the new ASP.NET AJAX controls, but to be honest, I'm reconsidering doing that because I still can't implement the needed scenarios
What I'm looking for?
I need to implement the below scenario, and please, please, please, provide sample codes if you want to help.
1- User open page
2- Page sends an Ajax request after 5 seconds to server
3- Server receives the request and updates the first section on page through AJAX
4- First section is updated successfully, once done a new AJAX request is sent to server to update the next section
5- Server receives the request and updates the second section
6- Update the rest of sections through recurring the steps 3 to 4
I was able to implement the above scenario using Rad AJAX Panel in few hours, however I need to implement it using Rad AJAX Manager for better performance as most of you in here advised. It has been 4 days now and I'm stuck with this scenario, therefore your help is highly appreciated.
On a separate note, I reached a point where the above scenario works fine but with the below issues,
- RAD Loading Panel does not show, yet data displayed correctly
- RAD Loading Panel shows but no data to display
- Data display correctly and Loading panel shows but in the wrong places/order
I already provided my code in previous threads, all what I ask for is a clear example for the above scenario in any language.
Thanks for your help in advance