This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Rad Grid Drag and Drop.

1 Answer 19 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Siva
Top achievements
Rank 1
Siva asked on 06 Aug 2013, 09:44 AM
Hi ,

I have a rad grid having a facility to change display order of rows by draging it. Finding the issue is sensitive. If user Dragged a row and Positioned at the middle of the in-between rows then the line was disappearing. In some times it(dotted line) may appear but record was not moving. The same issue was found in telerik demo samples also (http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/grid/examples/programming/draganddrop/defaultcs.aspx) . 

Please fix the issue or give the suggestion as early as possible.
Thank you sir.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
answered on 09 Aug 2013, 09:10 AM
Hi Siva,

Thank you for reporting that issue.

After testing the RadGrid drag and drop functionality I can confirm that in some scenarios the GridItemDropIndicator disappears. This bug will be logged in our system and the development team will look into it. Nevertheless, I am not able to provide a firm estimate when a fix will be available.

For you next problem with the not moving records: I was not able to reproduce such issue on my side so I would like to kindly ask you for a walk-through for reproducing it in our demo. Detailed information will be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward for your reply. 

Best Regards,
Konstantin Dikov
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Tags
Grid
Asked by
Siva
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
Share this question
or