This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Rad Grid

1 Answer 34 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Sunny
Top achievements
Rank 1
Sunny asked on 25 Feb 2013, 11:30 PM

Hello Sir/Madam,

I m using rad grid with item command and selected index changed events now i want whenever i use item commad current row color should be changed as appear in selected index change event

or

or 2nd possibilty is also here that is i m using three rad grids in which 1st grid id is grd_optnandprcng so that whenever i fired item command of fthis grid then second grid data(id="Req_items") and Third grid data(id="opt_items") should not refresh or ajax refersh image should not appear with it but on selected index changed it should be refresh .

<telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="grd_optnandprcng">
                <UpdatedControls>
                    <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="Req_items"></telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl>
                    <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="opt_items"></telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl>
                </UpdatedControls>
            </telerik:AjaxSetting>

so please tell me solution of both possibility.

Thanks

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Eyup
Telerik team
answered on 28 Feb 2013, 11:01 AM
Hi Sunny,

I have already replied to your query in the following forum thread:
http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/aspnet-ajax/grid/662853-rad-grid.aspx

I suggest that we continue our conversation on the mentioned thread to enable other users with similar issues to track  the discussion more easily. In addition, please note that avoiding multiple threads with similar issues will enable us to respond more quickly and efficiently to your posts.

Regards,
Eyup
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
Grid
Asked by
Sunny
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Eyup
Telerik team
Share this question
or