This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Rad Scheduler

5 Answers 49 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Jolan
Top achievements
Rank 2
Jolan asked on 20 Jul 2012, 08:28 AM
Hello to all,

i would like to ask on how to call a pop up panel that when the user click on the selected time or dates it will pop up, coz as of now its the default design that's pop up when i click the time or dates on the scheduler..it is possible please need your support..

thanks

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Plamen
Telerik team
answered on 23 Jul 2012, 01:13 PM
Hello,

You can refer to this on-line demo- Advanced Template where is shown how to customize the advanced form of RadScheduler. Another possible solution is explained in the External Edit in RadDock demo.

Hoe this will help you.

Kind regards,
Plamen
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Jolan
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 24 Jul 2012, 07:02 AM
thank you plamen but it was only for edit form..how about for insert form?  i noticed that when i click on the blank time there where no pop up? secondly the scriptmanager does not exists on current context i'm using framework 4.0 what was i missed?

thanks
Plamen
Telerik team
answered on 25 Jul 2012, 11:37 AM
Hello Jolan,

You can handle OnClientAppointmentInserting or OnClientAppointmentEditing in order to implement the scenario you are trying to achieve.

Hope this will help you.

Kind regards,
Plamen
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Jolan
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 31 Jul 2012, 08:35 AM
thank you plamen its work..follow up question this is also on the radscheduler..how can i adjust the height of the control coz i been trying set the height but it does not affect still on its default size the width is ok can be adjust..is there a way to adjust the height? hope to hear from you soon..thanks
Plamen
Telerik team
answered on 03 Aug 2012, 07:27 AM
Hello,

If you want to adjust the height of RadScheduler you can change the values of RowHeight, OverflowBehavior, and Height properties until you achieve the desired appearance for your scenario. You can also refer to our Configuration on-line demo almost all of the RadScheduler's properties are illustrated.

All the best,
Plamen
the Telerik team
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Jolan
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Plamen
Telerik team
Jolan
Top achievements
Rank 2