This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Issue with Html in firefox

1 Answer 51 Views
Editor
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Abhinandan Bansal
Top achievements
Rank 1
Abhinandan Bansal asked on 21 Feb 2011, 08:07 AM
I added a following html in my rad editor in firefox :
<span class="headerlink"><font size="2" face="arial, sans-serif"  [3_fontcolor]>Abhi Bansal</font></span>

after change the edition mode  it converts to

<span class="headerlink"><font [3_fontcolor]="" face="arial, sans-serif" size="2">Abhi</font></span>

Cute Editor is the tool we are weaning people off of, but in Cute-Editor-using-Firefox it leaves all the HTML alone….keeps it as-is. That's what mode we are looking for…is there a mode that will NOT touch any of the HTML that is loaded….or is there only a specific set of environments where this will work; such as IE Windows, Safari Mac, etc. etc.). Lastly, do they know of a way to turn off the Firefox Rich Text Editing Engine…or is it required for RadEditor to work in Firefox?

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 21 Feb 2011, 05:12 PM
Hi Abhinandan,

The content area of CuteEditor is also based on an editable IFRAME as RadEditor and the same browser's behavior occurs in CuteEditor too. You can see my test in the following video: http://screencast.com/t/bg3g5IhMnm.
Am I missing something? Can you please provide steps on how to

Best regards,
Rumen
the Telerik team
Registration for Q1 2011 What’s New Webinar Week is now open. Mark your calendar for the week starting March 21st and book your seat for a walk through all the exciting stuff we ship with the new release!
Tags
Editor
Asked by
Abhinandan Bansal
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Rumen
Telerik team
Share this question
or