This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Insert External Image

3 Answers 42 Views
Editor
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Rudá Cunha
Top achievements
Rank 2
Rudá Cunha asked on 12 Mar 2010, 06:13 PM
I'm using Publisher and I need to add an external image but can not. I click Image Editor I put the link, but it does not add. It only works if a file is on the server.

How do I do this?

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 15 Mar 2010, 07:41 AM
Hi Rudá,

I have good news that the requested feature to insert an external image is offered by the new Insert Image dialog that was implemented in the Q1 2010 version of RadEditor. You can test the new dialog in this demo: Dialogs.

Best regards,
Rumen
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Rudá Cunha
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 16 Mar 2010, 06:58 PM
At the moment I can not do the update, but soon will.
But for now I need a solution to solve this problem.

Could you help me?
Accepted
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 17 Mar 2010, 08:15 AM
Hi,

If you are currently unable to upgrade then you can use the solution provided in this KB article: Inserting images from a remote server.

Sincerely yours,
Rumen
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
Editor
Asked by
Rudá Cunha
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Rumen
Telerik team
Rudá Cunha
Top achievements
Rank 2