This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

2010 Q1 Radcompression and 404 handler fails

3 Answers 46 Views
Compression
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Rune
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rune asked on 19 Apr 2010, 08:59 AM
We are using IIS7, .Net Framework 3.5 and Telerik.web.ui.dll version 2010.1.415.35. 
In IIS we have configured a custom error handler for the 404 error.
This handler redirects to custom error pages. When using Radcompression the custom error pages does not return full html.
This works fine with Internet Explorer 8 but not with Firefox 3.5 and not in Chrome 4.1.  When viewing source code in Firefox or chrome it ends like this:
</form> 
</body> 
</ 
It works fine without RadCompression.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Rosen
Telerik team
answered on 21 Apr 2010, 11:48 AM
Hi Gülay,

I'm afraid that I'm unable to re-create the described behavior locally. I have attached a small test app, which use both IIS custom error pages and asp.net error pages. Can you please taka a look, maybe I'm missing something obvious?

Sincerely yours,
Rosen
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Rune
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 22 Apr 2010, 01:04 PM
Actually the errorhandler was an "ashx" file wich did a redirect to different pages, but it doesn't matter.
When I tried this with a simple example I could not re-create the faulting behaviour either. 
The error must be somewhere else in our application.
Thank you for the reply.
ajitha
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 Jul 2010, 09:36 AM
hi

this  is  good  information

regards,

phe90xis
Tags
Compression
Asked by