In a particular usage scenario my uploaded files are 0 byte files after upload using Rad Async Upload.
I have built a simple utility that will take multiple logos, trim the white-space and re-size the image to be x number of pixels. The utility utilizes Rad Async Upload to handle uploading the files and it works fine as long as all the images are in the same folder.
However, we have a folder setup somewhat like the following:
Client Name One
Client Name One.ai
Client Name One.eps
Client Name One.pdf
Client Name One.png
Client Name One.jpg
Client Name Two
Client Name Two.ai
Client Name Two.eps
Client Name Two.pdf
Client Name Two.png
Client Name Two.jpg
So say I want to re-size all the jpg logos to be 10,000 pixels to go on the clients section of the website. Using Chrome 16 on Windows Vista I:
- Open Up my utility and enter 10,000
- Click on the "Select" button generated by Rad Async Upload
- In the top right search box search for *
- Stack the results by type checking "JPEG Image"
- Select the 2 or more images to upload
- Do a postback
- The first image is processed correctly
- The second image throws an error because it is 0 Bytes
Please let me know if you need more information to reproduce.