1) Create new LightSwitch project and add new screen:
2) Switch to File View, add references to the Silverlight assemblies in Client project, add new UserControl and declare an empty ReportViewer:
3) Add custom control in the screen designer and run the application to check the result:
* Don't forget to add references to the Telerik assemblies!
4) Add new WCF Service Application, add references to Telerik Reporting server-side assemblies from Reporting demos and declare the connection string and service configuration in Web.config (again from Telerik Reporting official examples):
* You will need AdventureWorks!
4) Copy ReportService.svc (again from Telerik Reporting official examples) in the WCF Service Application and declare the report and the service url in the ReportViewer:
5) Run the application and browse the Telerik Reporting demos from LightSwitch application:
You have the right to request deletion of your Personal Information at any time.
You can also ask us not to pass your Personal Information to third parties here: Do Not Sell My Info
We see that you have already chosen to receive marketing materials from us. If you wish to change this at any time you may do so by clicking here.
Thank you for your continued interest in Progress. Based on either your previous activity on our websites or our ongoing relationship, we will keep you updated on our products, solutions, services, company news and events. If you decide that you want to be removed from our mailing lists at any time, you can change your contact preferences by clicking here.