Learn how to get started with Kendo UI and React, and quickly add some great components to your React app with this series of short quickstart videos.
Fortunately, Kendo UI makes that easy by providing a rich set of UI components for a React environment and giving you everything from complex data grids and charts to buttons and gauges, all integrated with React. Kendo UI is easy to use and easy to learn, and we’ve just made it even easier. Not sure if Kendo UI is the right choice for you? Take a look at this series of quickstart videos that will show you how easy it is to get up and running with Kendo UI.
See How Easy it Is
The videos are split up into individual topics so you can consume them at your own pace, and if you’ve already started with Kendo UI and React and don’t need to cover the first few topics you can easily skip ahead to new content. Below is a quick overview of the individual videos that are available, or feel free to just go take a look right here.
Episode 1: What is Kendo UI for React?
- We’ll examine core properties including quick spin-up time, out-of-the-box accessibility compliance, styling, internationalization, and more.
Episode 2: Creating Robust Applications with Kendo UI
- Build out a project with `create-react-app`, check out the Kendo UI modules and styling, then install them into our project.
Episode 3: Adding Kendo UI Components to React
- Incorporate Kendo UI components including Grid, Dropdown List, Inputs, and Buttons. Build an interactive built-in animations and user experience.
Episode 4: Customizing Kendo UI Components for React
- Customize the components and discover additional functionality.
Episode 5: Working with React and Kendo UI Wrappers
- Walkthrough the steps of adding a React wrapper component and show the additional components that are available from the wrapper library.
Episode 6: What Else Can You Do with Kendo UI & React
- Grids, Uploads and More. Take your React app to the next level by making it a Progressive Web App. Some resources to continue your journey with Kendo UI & React.
Take a look at the whole series or just pick and choose topics that interest you.
Watch the Videos
Give it a Try
Looks interesting? The next step is to actually give it a try. Just sign up for a free 30-day trial and you can see how easy it is to implement some of our great UI components in your design. And each trial license comes with 30 days of support so in addition to the videos and our extensive documentation, you can call on our expert support team to answer any questions you might have.
To get started now, just sign up below.
Start My Free Trial
About the Videos
This video tutorial was built by Tara Manicsic, a Developer Advocate for Kendo UI.
You can find the videos all together on the React Videos web page or see them directly on YouTube.
About Tara Manicsic
About Kendo UI
Create websites and mobile apps powered by Kendo UI web components from Progress supporting jQuery, Angular, React, and Vue. Kendo UI provides a complete UI component library ranging from powerful data grid and charting components to code buttons and gauges. Find out more.
Here are a few other React resources you might be interested in: