May 21, 2007
What’s New in RadControls “Prometheus” for ASP.NET Q1 2007 Service Pack 1 (Version Number 2007.1.521):
1. RadPane new method - GetExpandedSize: Get the expanded Size of the pane, when the pane is collapsed. In case the Orientation of the splitter is Vertical, returns the expanded Height, otherwise the expanded Width.
1. RadSplitter now behaves correctly when in Design mode.
2. RadSlidingZone (SlideDirection=Top/Bottom) now resizes correctly when one of the RadSlidingPanes is docked.
1. Two new Animations (FlyIn and Slide) are available
2. RadTooltipManager now detects partial page updates and re-initializes updated page portions
1. RadTooltipManager would not work properly after and AJAX update in some scenarios. Fixed.
2. RadTooltipManager now persists its target controls collection after postback.
3. RadTooltip would not display as expected if its target element was <TH>. Fixed.
See Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX in action and check out how much it can do out-of-the-box.
Check out the offers. Purchase an individual suite, or treat yourself to one of our bundles.
Try Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX with dedicated technical support.