KendoReact Layout Overview
The KendoReact Layout components enable you to create a perceptive and intuitive layout for web projects and provide for an easier navigation.
The variety of components in the Layout package gives you the tools to shape applications that are visually appealing, functional, and responsive. Their rich configuration options provide the flexibility needed to meet any project requirements.
The KendoReact Layout components are native KendoReact components built specifically for the React ecosystem. The KendoReact library is distributed through npm packages, and the Layout components are available as @progress/kendo-react-layout.
The following example demonstrates all components from the Layout package in action.
The KendoReact Layout components provide a wide and always growing range of built-in features that isn't limited by the list in this section. This developer-friendly feature set allows you to create beautiful and functional applications faster. At the same time, the KendoReact development team works constantly to improve the performance of the components and their capabilities.
Through a selection of three gorgeous themes, you can control the colors and styles of the Layout components. If desired, you can customize these themes or use the Theme Builder to create new themes. Additionally, components like the Avatar allow you to quickly adjust their shape and dimensions in accordance with your application requirements. Read more about the appearance of the Avatar...
The KendoReact Layout comes with globalization features that allow you to create applications that can be used all over the world. This is achieved by combining the translation of component messages with adaptation to specific cultures. Read more about the globalization of the Layout package...
Certain Layout components are accessible for screen readers and provide full WAI-ARIA support. Read more about the accessibility support of the TabStrip...
Some Layout components support numerous keyboard shortcuts that allow users to interact with the application. Read more about the keyboard navigation of the Menu...
- KendoReact license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding KendoReact customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact Feedback Portal and KendoReact Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker, and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.