Angular Tooltips Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Tooltips represent popups with information that is related to a single or multiple UI elements and which is displayed when an UI element is focused or hovered over.
The Tooltips are built from the ground up and specifically for Angular, so that you get high-performance tooltip controls which integrate tightly with your application and with the rest of the Kendo UI for Angular components.
The Kendo UI for Angular Tooltips package delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section.
Both the Tooltip and Popover allow you to specify which elements (anchors) will render the popup element. Read more about the anchor elements functionality of the Tooltip...
The Kendo UI for Angular Tooltips package provides options for consuming its components' API programmatically. Read more about the programmatic consumption of the Tooltip API...
The Kendo UI for Angular Tooltips components enable you to provide a custom template for their content. The popover goes one step further by allowing a richer content to be added. Read more about the content template feature of the Popover...
The Kendo UI for Angular Tooltip is part of the Kendo UI for Angular library. Kendo UI for Angular offers a 30-day trial with a full-featured version of the library—no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30-day trial, go here.
For any questions about the use of the Kendo UI for Angular Tooltip, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Tooltips
- API Reference of the Tooltips
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Kendo UI for Angular Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base