Angular ScrollView Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular ScrollView represents a horizontal collection of content or image views with built-in navigation between them.
The ScrollView is built from the ground up and specifically for Angular, so that you get a high-performance control which delivers lightning-fast performance, integrates tightly with your application and with the rest of the Kendo UI for Angular components, and is highly customizable.
Angular ScrollView Example
Angular ScrollView Key Features
The Kendo UI for Angular ScrollView component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Angular team constantly invests ongoing efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing ScrollView component as well as develop new features to it.
The ScrollView allows you to enable or disable its built-in animations, which are enabled by default. Read more about the animations of the ScrollView...
You can also control the behavior of the built-in navigation arrows of the ScrollView, which are disabled by default. Read more about the navigation arrows functionality of the ScrollView...
The ScrollView provides options for enabling or disabling its built-in paging functionality as well as for adding a pager overlay. Read more about the paging of the ScrollView...
Furthermore, you can enable the endless scrolling mode which loops through its views in an endless fashion and which is disabled by default. Read more about the endless scrolling of the ScrollView...
The ScrollView enables you to define its width and height. Read more about the dimensions of the ScrollView...
You can set a data source for the ScrollView to provide it with data. Read more about the data sources of the ScrollView...
You can render an active item in the ScrollView by using the available configuration of the component. Read more about setting the active item of the ScrollView...
The Kendo UI for Angular ScrollView supports globalization to ensure that it can fit well in any application, no matter what languages and locales need to be supported. Additionally, the TreeView supports rendering in a right-to-left (RTL) direction. Read more about the globalization of the ScrollView...
The ScrollView is accessible by screen readers and provides WAI-ARIA support. Read more about the accessibility of the ScrollView...
The ScrollView supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands. Read more about the keyboard navigation of the ScrollView...
Trial Version of Kendo UI for Angular
The Kendo UI for Angular ScrollView is part of the Kendo UI for Angular library. Kendo UI for Angular offers a 30-day trial with a full-featured version of the library—no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30-day trial, go here.
For any questions about the use of the Kendo UI for Angular ScrollView, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.
Support and Learning Resources
- ScrollView Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular ScrollView
- API Reference of the ScrollView
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- ScrollView Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base