Kendo UI for Angular CircularProgressBar Overview
The CircularProgressBar displays and tracks the progress of a task on an arc over a fully enclosed circle, allows for custom center templates and different colors depending on the progress.
The following example demonstrates the CircularProgressBar in action.
- Center Template—The CircularProgressBar center template enables you to render custom content in the center of the component.
- Color Ranges—Use the color ranges configuration to define different colors in the CircularProgressBar depending on its current value.
- Animation—The CircularProgressBar allows you to enable or disable its animation.
- Appearance—The CircularProgressBar allows you to set their dimensions through the width and height of the component, as well as defining their color.
Support and Learning Resources
- CircularProgressBar Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular ProgressBars
- API Reference of the CircularProgressBar
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- CircularProgressBar Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base