Kendo UI for Angular ChunkProgressBar Overview
The ChunkProgressBar displays and tracks the progress of a task as a predefined number of chunks, and supports horizontal and vertical orientation as well as rendering in different directions.
The following example demonstrates the ChunkProgressBar in action.
- Value and ranges—The ChunkProgressBar enables you to set a value or a range of values as well as to indicate the progress of an ongoing task.
- Disabled ChunkProgressBar—You can use the configuration options of the ChunkProgressBar to disable the component so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Orientation—The ChunkProgressBar provides options for rendering it horizontally or vertically.
- Direction—You can use the ChunkProgressBar configuration to reverse its direction.
- Appearance—The ChunkProgressBar provides a number of options for styling its appearance such as defining its width and height, and more.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular ProgressBars provide globalization options.
Support and Learning Resources
- ChunkProgressBar Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular ProgressBars
- API Reference of the ChunkProgressBar
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- ChunkProgressBar Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base