Angular Pager Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Pager component enables you to split a set of data into pages, providing a flexible and intuitive UI.
The Pager is built from the ground up and specifically for Angular, so that you get a high-performance control which integrates tightly with your application and with the rest of the Kendo UI for Angular components.
Angular Pager Example
Angular Pager Key Features
The Kendo UI for Angular Pager component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Angular team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing Pager library as well as develop new features to it.
Pager Settings and Types
The Pager component features multiple settings to customize the paging UI. Read more about the available settings configurations of the Pager...
The Pager supports responsive web-design by adapting its layout based on the set width or the available screen size. Read more about the adaptive layout of the Pager...
You can customize the Pager appearance by mixing custom components and built-in pager elements by using the built-in Pager template. Read more about the Pager template...
The Kendo UI for Angular Pager supports globalization to ensure that it can fit well in any application, no matter what languages and locales need to be supported. Additionally, the Pager supports rendering in a right-to-left (RTL) direction. Read more about the globalization of the Pager...
Trial Version of Kendo UI for Angular
The Kendo UI for Angular Pager is part of the Kendo UI for Angular library. Kendo UI for Angular offers a 30-day trial with a full-featured version of the library—no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30-day trial, go here.
For any questions about the use of the Kendo UI for Angular Pager, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.
Support and Learning Resources
- Pager Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Pager
- API Reference of the Pager
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Pager Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base