Kendo UI for Angular AppBar Overview
The AppBar provides information and actions related to the current application screen. It is typically used to show page titles or brand identity, and can contain navigation items.
The following example demonstrates the AppBar in action.
- Position—The AppBar enables you to specify its position in relation to the page content.
- Content arrangement—You can also arrange the layout of the AppBar content by splitting it into sections, defining spacings, and more.
- Theme color—The AppBar delivers predefined theme colors, which you can apply as its background.
- Responsive design—The AppBar provides options for automatically adjusting it to different screen sizes.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Navigation components provide globalization options.
Support and Learning Resources
- AppBar Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Navigation
- API Reference of the AppBar
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- AppBar Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base