Angular Map Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Map displays tile and vector maps.
The Map is built from the ground up and specifically for Angular, so that you get components which integrate seamlessly with your application.
The Kendo UI for Angular Map component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Angular team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing Map library as well as to develop new features and add controls to it.
The Map supports displaying raster maps from popular online providers by using a Tile layer. Read more about the Tile layer...
The Map has built-in support for loading vector maps from GeoJSON. Read more about the Shape layer...
The Map supports displaying markers over preset locations. Read more about the Marker layer...
The Map includes a built-in Bubble Map visualization for displaying relative values over geographic regions. Read more about Bubble Maps...
The Kendo UI for Angular Map is part of the Kendo UI for Angular library. Kendo UI for Angular offers a 30-day trial with a full-featured version of the library–no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30 day trial, go here.
For any questions about the use of Kendo UI for Angular Map, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.
- Map Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Map
- API Reference of the Map
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Map Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base