Angular ListView Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular ListView component visualizes repeated data content, providing a variety of configuration options.
The ListView is built from the ground up and specifically for Angular, so that you get a high-performance control which delivers lightning-fast performance, integrates tightly with your application and with the rest of the Kendo UI for Angular components, and is highly customizable.
The following example demonstrates the ListView in action.
Angular ListView Key Features
The Kendo UI for Angular ListView component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Angular team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing ListView library as well as develop new features to it.
The ListView enables you to split its content into pages by adding a pager and by using its extensive set of configuration options such as implementing a responsive behavior, customizing its appearance, and more. Read more about the pager options of the ListView...
Depending on your user requirements, you can edit, add, or delete the ListView items by using Reactive or Template-Driven Angular Forms. Read more about the editing feature of the ListView...
You can benefit from the default scrolling or enable endless scrolling mode which allows you to load more records by appending additional data items on demand. Read more about the scroll modes of the ListView...
You can customize the headers, footers, and the ListView items by utilizing the available templates. Read more about the available templates of the ListView...
The ListView is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes. Read more about the accessibility of the ListView...
The ListView supports a number of keyboard shortcuts which allow users to accomplish various commands. Read more about the keyboard navigation of the ListView...
Trial Version of Kendo UI for Angular
The Kendo UI for Angular ListView is part of the Kendo UI for Angular library. Kendo UI for Angular offers a 30-day trial with a full-featured version of the library—no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30-day trial, go here.
For any questions about the use of the Kendo UI for Angular ListView, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.
Support and Learning Resources
- ListView Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular ListView
- API Reference of the ListView
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- ListView Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base