Angular ListBox Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular ListBox is a component that displays a list of items. It allows for item selection, reordering, and transfer between two or more ListBox components.
The following example demonstrates the ListBox in action.
The ListBox component accepts two types of data - an array of strings, or an array of objects. Read more about the ListBox data binding...
The items displayed in the ListBox are selectable. When the selected item is changed, the component emits a
selectionChange event. The index of the currently selected item can be accessed via the
selectedIndex field of the ListBox component instance.
The ListBox enables you to customize both the appearance and the functionality of its toolbar. Read more about the ListBox toolbar...
The ListBox enables you to customize the content of its items. Read more about the ListBox templates...
It is possible to daisy chain two or more instances of the ListBox component. Read more about linking ListBox components...
The Kendo UI for Angular ListBox is part of the Kendo UI for Angular library. Kendo UI for Angular offers a 30-day trial with a full-featured version of the library—no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30-day trial, go here.
For any questions about the use of the Kendo UI for Angular ListBox, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.