Kendo UI for Angular TabStrip Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular TabStrip displays a collection of tabs, containing associated content, which enable the user to switch between different views inside a single component.
The following example demonstrates the TabStrip in action.
- Tabs—The TabStrip provides a set of options for controlling its tabs such as setting the such as displaying tabs on initial load, defining their titles and position, and more.
- Close tab icons—You can add an customize an icon indicating a close action to each tab of the TabStrip.
- Configuration components—The TabStrip enables you to build configuration components with the Angular structural directives.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Layout components provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The TabStrip is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The TabStrip supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.
Support and Learning Resources
- TabStrip Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Layout
- API Reference of the TabStrip
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- TabStrip Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base