The Kendo UI for Angular Data Grid includes a comprehensive set of ready-to-use features covering everything from paging, sorting, filtering, editing, and grouping to row and column virtualization, exporting to PDF and Excel, and accessibility support.
The Kendo UI for Angular Grid is built on Angular from the ground up, by a company with a long history of making enterprise-ready Grids. This results in an Angular data grid that delivers lighting fast performance and is highly customizable.
Depending on your users' requirements, you can opt for the inline or the in-cell edit modes, provide editing from an external form or Redux Form, and also further customize the Grid.
You also have the option to add a pager for easier navigation.
Apart from the sorting and unsorting options of multiple columns, you can also pre-sort the data records of the Grid.
Including additional cell customization options.
Out of the box, you can apply dynamic grouping to the data Grid records, set grouping by aggregate values, and, in the same way as with the sorting functionality, pre-group the data.
When implementing the Grid export to PDF, you can set the fonts, the exact portion and layout of the exported content, also customize the columns and other specifics of the output result. When exporting to Excel, you can export specific data and customize the exported columns.
The detail row template of the Grid enables you to provide additional details about a particular row of table data by expanding or collapsing its content.
Configure it by enabling or disabling the checkbox and single or multiple row selection options.
When your Grid has to display large amounts of data, the frozen columns feature enables you to lock any of the Grid columns by just setting the locked column property.
The Grid supports virtualization of row data. This feature boosts the performance of the component when displaying large data tables as it dynamically renders only a portion of the rows.
Reordering can be enabled for any column and is seamlessly integrated with the available Grid features, including locked columns.
Resizing takes place real-time but can also be controlled from the outside.
By using the available globalization options in Kendo UI for Angular, you can translate the Grid messages by adapting them to specific culture locale.
The Grid is compliant with the Section 508 requirements. The Grid is accessible by screen readers and provides WAI-ARIA support.
For any questions about the use of Kendo UI for Angular Grid, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.