Angular Excel Export Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Excel Export component allows you to export data to Excel file.
The provided functionality is suitable for users who want to export data to an Excel file at the client.
Angular Excel Export Example
Angular Excel Export Key Features
The Kendo UI for Angular Excel Export component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Angular team constantly invests ongoing efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing Excel Export component as well as develop new features to it.
The Excel Export component supports options for customization of the columns that will be exported to Excel. Read more about the columns functionality of the Excel Export...
The Excel Export component also supports options for customization of the cells that will be exported to Excel. Read more about the cells functionality of the Excel Export...
The Excel Export component enables you to filter the data in the columns of the exported Excel file. Read more about the filtering functionality of the Excel Export...
Remote File Saving
The Excel Export component enables you to send the generated Excel file to a remote service. Read more about the remote files saving functionality of the Excel Export...
Customizing Rows and Cells
In some cases, the customization of all cells in a column might not be sufficient to achieve the results your project requires. The Excel Export allows to customize a specific row or cell. Read more about the specific rows or cell customization functionality of the Excel Export...
Creating New Custom Workbooks
You might need to structure the existing data and then create a new custom Excel file. Read more about how to create new custom workbooks...
The Kendo UI for Angular Excel Export supports globalization to ensure that it can fit well in any application, no matter what languages and locales need to be supported. Additionally, the Excel Export supports rendering in a right-to-left (RTL) direction. Read more about the globalization of the TreeView...
Trial Version of Kendo UI for Angular
The Kendo UI for Angular Excel Export is part of the Kendo UI for Angular library. Kendo UI for Angular offers a 30-day trial with a full-featured version of the library—no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30-day trial, go here.
For any questions about the use of the Kendo UI for Angular Excel Export, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.
Support and Learning Resources
- Excel Export Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Excel Export
- API Reference of the Excel Export
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Excel Export Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base