Angular Editor Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Editor enables users to create rich textual content through a What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get (WYSIWYG) interface and delivers a set of tools for creating, editing, and formatting of text, paragraphs, lists, and other HTML elements.
The Editor is built from the ground up and specifically for Angular, so that you get a high-performance control which integrates tightly with your application and with the rest of the Kendo UI for Angular components.
The Kendo UI for Angular Editor component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Angular team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing Editor library as well as develop new features to it.
The Editor uses the Kendo UI for Angular ToolBar component to deliver UI tools and directives for associating the toolbar tools with edit-action commands. Read more about the toolbar tools of the Editor...
You can use the Editor both in template-driven and reactive Angular forms. Read more about the forms support of the Editor...
You can use the Editor options for setting its style mode, defining the height of its content as well as customizing its appearance altogether. Read more about the styling options of the Editor...
The Editor provides a responsive toolbar which, upon request, hides the tools not fitting the width of the toolbar in an overflow popup. Read more about the responsive toolbar of the Editor...
The Kendo UI for Angular Editor supports globalization to ensure that it can fit well in any application, no matter what languages and locales need to be supported. Additionally, the Editor supports rendering in a right-to-left (RTL) direction. Read more about the globalization of the Editor...
The Editor is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes. Read more about the accessibility of the Editor...
The Editor supports a number of keyboard shortcuts which allow users to accomplish various commands. Read more about the keyboard navigation of the Editor...
The Kendo UI for Angular Editor is part of the Kendo UI for Angular library. Kendo UI for Angular offers a 30-day trial with a full-featured version of the library—no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30-day trial, go here.
For any questions about the use of the Kendo UI for Angular Editor, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.
- Editor Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Editor
- API Reference of the Editor
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Editor Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base