Kendo UI for Angular MultiViewCalendar Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular MultiViewCalendar is an Angular form control that represents a graphical Gregorian calendar with multiple horizontal views.
It supports the selection of and navigation between dates as well as data templates and ranges for scheduling appointments.
The following example demonstrates the MultiViewCalendar in action.
- Disabled MultiViewCalendar—You can use the configuration options of the MultiViewCalendar to disable the component so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Focused and selected dates—You can also control the focused and selected dates within the MultiViewCalendar.
- Disabled dates—The MultiViewCalendar supports specific approaches for disabling a selection of dates such as through using a function, an array of dates, or an array of days.
- Date ranges—Within the MultiViewCalendar, you can display a start-end date period as a selection range.
- Active view—You can control the initially loaded page of the Calendar and render it in a month, year, decade, or year view.
- Multiple views—You can also control the number of the horizontally rendered MultiViewCalendar views.
- View header—The MultiViewCalendar provides options for rendering a header for each view.
- View selection depth—The MultiViewCalendar provides an option for setting the view depth to which the user can navigate.
- Navigation animation—You can enable the navigation animation for the MultiViewCalendar.
- Multiple selection—Allow users to select multiple dates at once.
- Templates—You can customize the content of each Calendar cell and define a cell template.
- Week number column—The Calendar also supports options for rendering a column displaying the number of the weeks.
- Forms support—You can use the Calendar both in template-driven and reactive Angular forms.
- Integration with JSON—As the Calendar works only with
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Date Inputs provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The Calendar is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The Calendar supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.