Kendo UI for Angular FloatingActionButton Overview
The FloatingActionButton specifies the primary or the most common action in an application.
The following example demonstrates the FloatingActionButton in action.
- Disabled FloatingActionButton—You can use the configuration options of the FloatingActionButton to disable the component so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Icon FloatingActionButton—The FloatingActionButton enables you to display various types of icons including the built-in Kendo UI icons as well as FontAwesome and image icons.
- Positioning—You can align and position the FloatingActionButton in relation to a web page, an HTML element, or an Angular Component.
- Dial items—You can display a stack of related sub-actions when the FloatingActionButton is clicked.
- Controlling the open state—You can control the state of the FloatingActionButton Dial items list by configuring their initial state and preventing the
- Templates—You can define templates to display custom content or customize the appearance of the FloatingActionButton Dial items list.
- Appearance—The FloatingActionButton delivers ready-to-use, predefined sets of styling options.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Buttons provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The FloatingActionButton is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The FloatingActionButton supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.