Kendo UI for Angular ButtonGroup Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular ButtonGroup is a container for two or more Button components.
Each Button in the ButtonGroup can be separately configured depending on the requirements of your project and according to its API reference.
The following example demonstrates the ButtonGroup in action.
- Disabled ButtonGroup—You can use the configuration options of the ButtonGroup to disable the whole group of buttons or a single button so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Selection mode—You can render only some of the buttons within the ButtonGroup as active so that the user interaction with the rest of them is restricted.
- Button collections—You can iterate on a collection of configuration options and render multiple Button components.
- Appearance—The ButtonGroup delivers ready-to-use, predefined sets of styling options for modifying the whole group of buttons.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Buttons provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The ButtonGroup is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The ButtonGroup supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.
- ButtonGroup Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Buttons
- API Reference of the ButtonGroup
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- ButtonGroup Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base