Kendo UI for Angular MaskedTextBox Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular MaskedTextBox enables you to control the user input by using a mask.
The following example demonstrates the MaskedTextBox in action.
- Masks—You can use the predefined mask rules of the MaskedTextBox to require a specific type of user input such as digits, spaces, letters, and more.
- Validation—The MaskedTextBox delivers a built-in mask validator which ensures that the user input is valid.
- Forms support—You can use the MaskedTextBox both in template-driven and reactive Angular forms.
- Value—The MaskedTextBox provides settings for formatting its visible (masked) value.
- Disabled MaskedTextBox—You can use the configuration options of the MaskedTextBox to disable the component so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Read-only MaskedTextBox—The MaskedTextBox provides an option for overriding its default active state.
- Debouncing value changes—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs enable you to implement a slight delay before they accept a new input value.
- Appearance—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs enable you to set their dimensions.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The MaskedTextBox is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The MaskedTextBox supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.