Telerik Forums
UI for WPF Forum
2 answers
334 views

Hello

I'm dealing with the worksheetPageSetup in order to print my worksheet on only one page like it could be done in C# with excel interop like this

PageSetup.Zoom = false;
    PageSetup.FitToPagesWide = 1;
    PageSetup.FitToPagesTall = 1;
    PageSetup.Orientation = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.XlPageOrientation.xlLandscape;

I found

worksheet.WorksheetPageSetup.PageOrientation = PageOrientation.Landscape

but I can't find how to do

PageSetup.Zoom = false;
PageSetup.FitToPagesWide = 1;
PageSetup.FitToPagesTall = 1;

with spreadsheet

Do you know how can I have the same issue with spreadsheet ?

thanks

regards

J-Christophe EICHENBERGER

JC
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 29 Jun 2016
1 answer
96 views

Hi,

     I am trying to export the appointment using ScheduleView AppointmentCalendarExporter.Export() in wpf. Appointment body text always showing as plain text it is not showing as HTML. When we see the ICS file  "X-ALT-DESC;FMTTYPE"  is missing and appointmen body text showing in DESCRIPTION property. Please provide the work around for it.

 

Thanks

Sekar

     

Kalin
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Jun 2016
1 answer
159 views

Hi,

I am trying to export the Appointment as ICS using SheduleView.AppointmentCalendarExporter.Export() in WPF application. Appointment body text always showing as plain text not HTML in outlook.When we see the ICS file it is not having  "X-ALT-DESC;FMTTYPE=text/html"  property and body text appended with DESCRIPTION property. We have to show appointment body as HTML . Please provide the solution to fix this issue.

Thanks
Sekar
Kalin
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Jun 2016
2 answers
223 views

Hi

I have a requirement where i need to pass in a custom formatter for values in a GridViewDataColumn. I looked at DataFormatString but i don't think it satisfies my requirement.My requirement is that i need to round the decimal to 4 decimal places but also show a negative sign if the number is negative. For example, if the number is -0.000001, then my grid should show -0.0000 and not just 0.0000. For a positive number, it should just display 0.0000. How do i get this working? Any help is much appreciated.

 

Thanks

Vinoth

Vinoth Kathappanraju
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 28 Jun 2016
3 answers
323 views
Hello,

I made a sample MVVM project where I have a ViewModel for my nodes:
public class WarehouseItem : INotifyPropertyChanged
    {
        public event PropertyChangedEventHandler PropertyChanged;
 
        private bool isExpanded;
        private string name;
        private IList<WarehouseItem> m_items;
 
        public WarehouseItem(string name, int count, bool isExpanded = true)
        {
            this.Name = name;
            this.IsExpanded = isExpanded;
            this.Items = (from l_i in System.Linq.Enumerable.Range(0, count)
                          select new WarehouseItem("SubItem" + (l_i + 1), 0, false)).ToList();
        }
 
        public string Name
        {
            get
            {
                return this.name;
            }
            set
            {
                if (value != this.name)
                {
                    this.name = value;
                    this.OnPropertyChanged("Name");
                }
            }
        }
 
        public bool IsExpanded
        {
            get
            {
                return this.isExpanded;
            }
            set
            {
                if (value != this.isExpanded)
                {
                    this.isExpanded = value;
                    this.OnPropertyChanged("IsExpanded");
                }
            }
        }
 
        public IList<WarehouseItem> Items
        {
            get { return this.m_items; }
            set
            {
                if (this.m_items != value)
                {
                    this.m_items = value;
                    this.OnPropertyChanged("Items");
                }
            }
        }
 
        protected virtual void OnPropertyChanged(PropertyChangedEventArgs args)
        {
            PropertyChangedEventHandler handler = this.PropertyChanged;
            if (handler != null)
            {
                handler(this, args);
            }
        }
 
        private void OnPropertyChanged(string propertyName)
        {
            this.OnPropertyChanged(new PropertyChangedEventArgs(propertyName));
        }
    }


I have bound the IsExpanded property to a property of my ViewModel like this:
<telerik:RadTreeListView IsExpandedBinding="{Binding IsExpanded, Mode=TwoWay}"
                         AutoGenerateColumns="False" ItemsSource="{Binding}">
    <telerik:RadTreeListView.ChildTableDefinitions>
        <telerik:TreeListViewTableDefinition ItemsSource="{Binding Items}" />
    </telerik:RadTreeListView.ChildTableDefinitions>
    <telerik:RadTreeListView.Columns>
        <telerik:GridViewDataColumn DataMemberBinding="{Binding Name}"
                            Header="Name" />
        <telerik:GridViewDataColumn DataMemberBinding="{Binding IsExpanded}"
                            Header="Is Expanded" />
    </telerik:RadTreeListView.Columns>
</telerik:RadTreeListView>

And I was a little bit disappointed when I saw that if you add a node with a ViewModel where the IsExpanded property is already set to True, the node will be first collapsed than expanded.
If you have a lot of nodes and you refresh the state of the nodes frequently, it's really annoying.

Best regards,
Dilyan Traykov
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jun 2016
12 answers
591 views
Hi,

Is there a way to create smooth scrolling between the items with touch screen?
The animation should have acceleration and friction. Like iPhone has.

Someone already asked for this animation two years ago, so i'm wondering if this option was implemented (before I'll try to work with mouse events and calculating the speed delta myself) or is there any solution for this case?

Regards,
Yevgeniy Kiveisha


Yoan
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jun 2016
3 answers
186 views

Hi,
I am having 5 RadGroup inside  RadSplitContainer in my View and data binding is happening through using PRISM and MVVM.
When the RadGroup is getting pinned and unpinned, that particular RadGroup is moving to last in the sequence.
I don't want this behavior. I want the group show in the same sequence as it is declared in XAML.

Please suggest how I can achieved this.
--
Thanks & Regrads

Manoj S

Polya
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jun 2016
3 answers
212 views

Hellow,

 

When deleting the selected row in RadGridView, the selection changes automatically to another row. How can I cancel this behaviour ?

There are "Deleted" and "Deleting" events indeed, but they are fired only following a user's deletion. In my case, the deletion is made following a change in the ItemsSource collection.

Stefan Nenchev
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jun 2016
3 answers
1.3K+ views

I am using RadMaskedNumericInput, I have set the max and min and i have allow null to true, I want the users to be able to delete everything in the text box. But the first time user hit backspace it puts a zero in the text box, if i hit backspace again it will remove the zero.

is there i way to prevent the first zero.

And the interesting thing is that the binding value is set to null the first time i hit backspace, so the UI is 0 but the binding value is null, then when i hit backspace again to get rid of 0 the setter is never called.

Thanks

Vikas Mittal

 

<telerik:RadMaskedNumericInput Mask="" MaskedInput:MaskedInputExtensions.Maximum="99999999"
            TextMode="MaskedText" MaskedInput:MaskedInputExtensions.AllowNull="True" 
            Width="100" IsClearButtonVisible="False" Height="30" HorizontalAlignment="Center"
            MaskedInput:MaskedInputExtensions.Minimum="1"
            Style="{StaticResource SvtRadMaskedNumericInputStyle}" Value="{Binding Frequency, NotifyOnValidationError=True}"/>

Dinko | Tech Support Engineer
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Jun 2016
9 answers
253 views

Hi! In my WPF MVVM application I'm in need of presenting of hierarchical information in RadPropertyGrid without use of built-in collections editor. The hierarchical information in RadPropertyGrid must be presented approximately in the following manner:

- "Sirius" Gas Flowmeter
    - Settings
        - Real-Time Clock
             TimeZone                         0
             Date                             20062016
             Time                             163716
    - SerialInterface
         BusAddress                             1
         BaudRate                               115200
    - GasFlowProfileCorrection
         - CompensationUltrasonicBeamFailure
              CompensationWeight              12000
         Weight_1                               0.00015
         Correction_1                           0

Where '-' character on the left of group name means that the content disclosed and other groups and registers in this group are shown (when the content is minimized then '-' character is changed to '+' character). Nesting depth is initially unknown and is determined during runtime of the application. The datasource for the RadPropertyGrid is an ObswervableCollection with hierarchical data items. The contents of the collection is formed during runtime of the application. I watched post about hierarhical RadPropertyGrid at: http://www.telerik.com/forums/hierarchical-collections and your application example from this post. But as I understood there is considered a fixed depth of nesting, which is known in advance. But as I wrote above - in my case nesting depth is initially unknown and is determined during runtime.  If you give me an example applicable to my case, it will be great. I am hope for your help.
Eugene
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 28 Jun 2016
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Chart
RichTextBox
Docking
ScheduleView
ChartView
TreeView
Diagram
Map
ComboBox
TreeListView
Window
RibbonView and RibbonWindow
PropertyGrid
DragAndDrop
TabControl
TileView
Carousel
DataForm
PDFViewer
MaskedInput (Numeric, DateTime, Text, Currency)
AutoCompleteBox
DatePicker
Buttons
ListBox
GanttView
PivotGrid
Spreadsheet
Gauges
NumericUpDown
PanelBar
DateTimePicker
DataFilter
Menu
ContextMenu
TimeLine
Calendar
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
ImageEditor
BusyIndicator
Expander
Slider
TileList
DataPager
PersistenceFramework
Styling
TimeBar
OutlookBar
TransitionControl
FileDialogs
Book
ToolBar
ColorPicker
TimePicker
MultiColumnComboBox
SyntaxEditor
VirtualGrid
NavigationView (Hamburger Menu)
Wizard
ExpressionEditor
WatermarkTextBox
DesktopAlert
BarCode
SpellChecker
DataServiceDataSource
EntityFrameworkDataSource
RadialMenu
ChartView3D
Data Virtualization
BreadCrumb
LayoutControl
ProgressBar
Sparkline
TabbedWindow
ToolTip
CloudUpload
ColorEditor
TreeMap and PivotMap
EntityFrameworkCoreDataSource (.Net Core)
HeatMap
Chat (Conversational UI)
VirtualizingWrapPanel
Calculator
NotifyIcon
TaskBoard
TimeSpanPicker
BulletGraph
Licensing
WebCam
CardView
DataBar
FilePathPicker
Callout
PasswordBox
SplashScreen
Localization
Rating
Accessibility
CollectionNavigator
AutoSuggestBox
Security
VirtualKeyboard
HighlightTextBlock
TouchManager
StepProgressBar
Badge
OfficeNavigationBar
ExpressionParser
CircularProgressBar
SvgImage
PipsPager
SlideView
AI Coding Assistant
InlineAIAssistant
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?